The admit card for Specialist Officer 2023 has not yet been released by RBI.
The Reserve Bank of India released the admit card for several Specialist Officer (SO) posts like the Legal Officer Grade B, Manager (Technical-Civil), Manager (Technical-Electrical), Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’, Architect in Grade ‘A’ and Curator on Full Time Contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata on February 18, 2022. The information given in the admit card and steps to download the admit card are given below.
If you are preparing for various RBI exams, visit the linked page. All new updates pertaining to the RBI SO posts will be made available here.
|Willing to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2023 for various posts??
Prepare yourself in less time with the Free Online RBI Mock Test Series Now!
Also, the links given below shall help candidates prepare for the upcoming RBI recruitment 2021:
How to download RBI SO Admit Card?
RBI SO admit card is expected to be published on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India soon. Candidates can download the admission letter for RBI SO posts by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down to the end of the homepage and click on “Opportunities@RBI”
- A new window will open. Click on the “Current Vacancies” tab and select “Call Letters” option.
- Click on the link “Admission Letters, other guidelines and information handouts for Recruitment examination of Officers for Various Posts -PY 2023”.
- On the new page, links to download the admit card and information handouts for various posts will be available. Click on the relevant link to download the admit card of the post for which the candidate has applied.
- Candidates should enter the necessary credentials eg: Roll number/Registration number and Password/Date of Birth and follow the instructions given on the page and download the admit card.
Points to Remember
- Candidates should check all the details given in the admit card after downloading the admit card. If they find any discrepancy, then they should contact the help facility immediately through the link cgrs.ibps.in. They should mention the correct recruitment/post applied for in the subject of the e-mail.
- Candidates should take a printout and save the PDF of the admit card for future reference.
Information given in the RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card
The following information will be given in the RBI Specialist Officer (SO) admit card. Candidates should carefully check the information given in their admit card. They can also email the helpdesk if they find any difficulty in downloading the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the venue
- Venue code
- Date of Examination and shift of the exam (morning/evening)
- Duration of Exam
- Date of Birth
- Name and address
- Reporting time
- Category etc
Candidates who are preparing for the RBI Grade-B examination 2023 and other exams conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) can refer to the links given below.
|RBI Grade B Exam Date||RBI Assistant Cut Off|
|RBI Assistant||RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Analysis|
|RBI Grade B||RBI Grade B Books|
|RBI Syllabus||RBI Grade B Notification|