The RBI SO results will be declared for 2023 once the exams are conducted.
The Reserve Bank of India published the final results of the Specialist Officer (SO) exam on April 25, 2022. Candidates who attended the interview in April, 2022 for the Legal Officer Grade B, Manager (Technical-Civil), Manager (Technical-Electrical), Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’, Architect in Grade ‘A’ and Curator on Full Time Contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata should check their results by visiting RBI’s official website. More information on the RBI Specialist Officer (SO) results is given below.
If you are preparing for various RBI exams, visit the linked page. All new updates pertaining to the RBI SO posts will be made available here.
|Willing to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2023 for various posts??
Prepare yourself in less time with the Free Online RBI Mock Test Series Now!
Also, the links given below shall help candidates prepare for the upcoming RBI recruitment 2023:
Roll Numbers of Selected Candidates for the RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam PY 2021
The total number of vacancies, number of selected candidates and their roll numbers pertaining to the RBI SO exams are given in the table below.
Roll Number of Selected Candidates for the RBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam PY 2021
|S.No.||Post||Roll Number of Selected Candidates||Total Number of Vacancies||Number of Selected Candidates|
|1||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||1610000053
|4||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||860356||01||01|
|5||Architect in Grade ‘A’||2710000069||01||01|
|6||Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata||851961||01||01|
How to download RBI SO Results?
The RBI SO written exam results and roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for the posts of Legal Officer Grade B, Manager (Technical-Civil), Manager (Technical-Electrical) and Architect in Grade ‘A’ were published on April 1, 2022. For the posts of Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ and Curator on Full Time Contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata, only interviews were held. The list of candidates who were shortlisted for interview for Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) and Curator posts was released on April 5, 2022.
The final results for all the Specialist officer (SO) posts were published on April 25, 2022. Candidates can access the list of roll numbers of selected candidates for RBI SO posts/final results by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down to the end of the homepage and click on “[email protected]”
- A new window will open. Click on the “Current Vacancies” tab and select “Results” option.
- Click on the link “Results of (i) Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ – PY 2023 (ii) Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – PY 2023 (iii) Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade ‘B’ – PY 2023 (iv) Architect in Grade ‘A’ – PY 2023 (v) Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ – PY 2023 and (vi) Curator on full time contract – PY 2023”.
- A new page will appear and the roll numbers of selected candidates will be available on the page.
- In order to download the marksheet and category-wise cut-off marks, candidates should provide their roll number and date of birth, followed by the code for verification that is provided on the screen. Candidates can access their marksheet and category-wise cut-off marks for written exam (if applicable) and interview on the official website within 15 working days from the declaration of the result.
Points to Remember
- RBI’s decision will be final and binding on candidates when it comes to all matters pertaining to conduct of examinations, eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards/marks in both the online/offline examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result.
- The results published by the Reserve Bank of India are provisional only. The appointment of candidates will be subject to verification of all certificates and other documents submitted by the candidates.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application form or documents submitted by the candidates is false or incorrect or candidates do not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, their candidature will be cancelled and can be removed from service without notice, if they have already joined the RBI.
- The RBI takes utmost care to prepare the result, however, it reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors, if any.
What should candidates do once they are shortlisted for the RBI SO interview?
Candidates who are shortlisted for interview should carefully read the instructions given by the RBI in the ‘Results’ section on the “[email protected]” page with respect to the post they had applied for. Important points that candidates should keep in mind are:
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the interview, will be sent the Interview call letters indicating the date, time and venue of the interview on their registered email address. Candidates should check their mailbox regularly ( including spam and junk box).
- The shortlisted candidates should take print out of the interview call letter and carry the same to the venue of interview along with original documents in support of their eligibility for verification. Candidates should also carry a set of photocopies of their original documents to the interview venue.
- If there is discrepancy in the name of the candidate or his/her parents’ name in any document (online application and matriculation certificate), he/she should produce an original affidavit with one photocopy on the day of Interview.
- For some posts, for example Legal Officer, Manager (Technical-Civil) posts for which written exams are conducted, candidates are instructed to submit their documents by a specific date to RBI Services Board on e-mail ID [email protected] Therefore, candidates should carefully read the guidelines given on the ‘Results’ page by the RBI and follow them accordingly.
- If candidates have to email their documents to the RBI Services Board, then following things should note the following:
- All documents should be self-certified and in PDF format.
- The Bio-data of the candidate should be scanned in one separate PDF file and all other documents should be scanned in another single PDF file (total two PDF files only – one for Bio-data and another for the remaining all other documents).
- The size of the documents/email should not be more than 10 MB.
- Page size of the document should be A4.
- Candidates should ensure that the uploaded documents are clear and readable.
- Candidates should give the subject for the email as “Registration Number-Name of the Candidate-Post name (Manager-Tech Civil / Manager-Tech Electrical/Architect/Legal Officer (as the case may be))- “Biodata/Documents”.
- Documents should be sent from registered e-mail ID only.
- The following documents have to submitted in the given format and order:
- Bio-Data (filled in original and scanned): The Bio-data Form should be attached in a separate PDF file.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Matriculation Passing Certificate or Secondary School leaving certificate or Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification: Mark-sheets of Graduation/Post-Graduation of all Semesters/Years and Degree certificate awarded by the university.
- Experience Certificate: The Experience Certificate (if applicable) should be on the Letter-head with proper seal and signature of the issuer/employer containing all the required details and confirmed service duration.
- OBC candidates: A copy of OBC CASTE CERTIFICATE (issued on or after January 01, 2021 but before the closing date of application) and OBC DECLARATION in original as per the prescribed format.
- SC/ST candidates: Latest SC/ST CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format.
- EWS Candidates: A copy of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DoPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated January 31, 2019.
- PwBD candidates: Disability certificate/s in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority issued before the closing date of application. Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe except for the Visually Impaired candidates will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Government of India/State Government Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitations to write including that of speed.
- Staff candidates should forward the necessary documents along with a letter from their respective Administration Section (HRMD) of Regional Office/ CoD/ Training Establishment that they are eligible to apply as staff candidate (in terms of eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement for staff candidates) and the position of pending Vigilance and Discipline cases against them, if any.
- Age relaxation: If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
- Candidates should regularly check the official website of RBI to get recent updates about the interview.
|RBI Grade B Exam Date||RBI Assistant Cut Off|
|RBI Assistant||RBI Grade B Exam Analysis|
|RBI Grade B||RBI Grade B Books|
|RBI Syllabus||RBI Grade B Notification|