Writing an essay on lotus flower for Class 2 helps kids to express their views about the significance and popularity of the National Flower of India. By writing an essay on lotus flower in English, kids enjoy the freedom to expand their thinking capacity, hone their creative skills and improve their English writing skills too.
In this article, we bring you a short essay on lotus flower for Class 2 students, which young learners can consider while composing a few lines on lotus flower in English:
Essay On Lotus Flower For Class 2
- The lotus flower is regarded as the National Flower of India.
- Lotus symbolises beauty, purity and knowledge.
- It is an aquatic flower with round leaves floating on the water.
- It grows in freshwater lakes and shallow ponds.
- It is a beautiful flower which has an appealing fragrance and colour.
- The flower is usually white or light pink in colour with boat-shaped petals.
- The leaves of a lotus flower are large and dark green in colour.
- The stem of the flower is very thick and it has a glowing yellow centre.
- It is considered sacred and is often used for religious purposes.
- The lotus flower is also used for decoration purposes in temples and marriage functions.
We hope the above sample “Essay On Lotus Flower For Class 2” would help young kids to express their views about the beautiful flower and write an essay on this topic in simple terms.
In order to explore more such interesting essay topics, you can check the kids learning page and learn more.
More Essays for Class 2
|My School Essay For Class 2||My Best Friend Essay For Class 2|
|My Family Essay For Class 2||About Myself Essay for Class 2|
|Essay On My Teacher For Class 2||My Favourite Subject Maths Essay For Class 2|