Here we bring to you my family essay for Class 2 kids that will help them to pick some ideas on how to write a few lines about my family essay in English. A family is defined as a specific group of people that consists of grandparents, parents, children, uncles, aunts and cousins. A typical example of a family is usually a set of parents living with their own children. In particular, the definition of family is a group of people who are the descendants of common ancestors. They are bound in a mutual relationship by blood.
10 Lines on My Family In English For Class 2
- My family is a joint family that consists of paternal and maternal grandparents, my parents and younger brother, our lovely dog and myself.
- My paternal grandfather is retired defence personnel and my paternal grandmother is a housewife who prepares delicious food for all of us.
- My maternal grandfather is an ex-Principal of a school and my maternal grandmother used to teach at the same school.
- My father is a doctor and my mother is a lawyer by profession and I have a younger brother too.
- We also have a lovely dog who listens to our commands obediently.
- My family teaches us moral values and lessons of discipline, hard work and cleanliness.
- In my family, all the members stay peacefully in unison and love each other.
- All members of my family love, respect and care for each other and stand by each other during tough times.
- My family goes for a family outing or leisure trip once every month.
- I pray to God earnestly to keep my family safe from the evils of society and protect us from any misfortune.
In this article, we looked into “My Family Essay for Class 2” kids which they can refer to while writing an essay on a similar topic. As a matter of fact, a family is important because it provides love, care, support and virtues to each of its members. The elder members of the family teach moral values to the young ones and share their joys, sorrows and experiences of life. Family is the single most important component of people living together, which has a significant influence on a child’s life. We hope the simple lines about my family essay in English as given above will guide kids to understand what are the important points they should include while writing an essay on this interesting topic.
Young kids often enjoy writing an essay of short simple sentences as they want to express their feelings and thoughts in the best possible way. We hope the above sample on “My Family Essay for Class 2” helps young kids get an idea about the important points they should consider while drafting their write-up about my family essay in English for Class 2. This will also help them to explore their English writing skills. Kids can also explore more such essay topics by checking our Kids Learning section and explore a huge variety of kids resources such as colourful worksheets, essays of primary classes, poems for kids, GK Questions and lots more.
More Essays for Class 2
|My School Essay For Class 2||My Best Friend Essay For Class 2|
|Essay On Lotus Flower For Class 2||About Myself Essay for Class 2|
|My Mother Essay for Class 2||My Favourite Subject Maths Essay For Class 2|
|Essay On My Teacher For Class 2|