Writing an essay on my favourite subject Maths gives an opportunity to a kid to express his attraction and fascination towards Mathematics. Although there are some children who might not enjoy the number game and various types of mathematical problems like addition, subtraction or multiplication, etc. Nevertheless, there is also a handful of them who love numbers and enjoy solving various brain-tickling mathematical problems.
In this article, we bring you a sample 10 lines on my favourite subject Maths for Class 2 kids so that they can quickly understand what draws them closer towards the subject. Here we go!
My Favourite Subject Maths Essay For Class 2
- My favourite subject is Maths as I love to play with numbers and solve mathematical problems.
- Maths gives me a lot of satisfaction and boosts my energy and thinking capacity while studying.
- I love the number game and can solve problems for hours at a stretch without getting bored.
- My Maths teacher also teaches us various tricks to solve mathematical sums accurately and with speed.
- The best part about Maths is that I don’t need to memorise or mug up everything, like a parrot.
- Maths is a very interesting subject and does not require retaining a lot of information in my mind.
- Among all arithmetical exercises, I love solving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
- The more I practice, the better I become at solving various arithmetical questions.
- It is a captivating subject and plays an important role in our daily lives.
- Finally, Maths is also a scoring subject and with proper practice, it becomes easier to score good marks in it.
We hope the above sample “My favourite subject Maths for Class 2” would help young kids to express their views about what captivates them about the subject and write an essay on this topic in easy terms.
More Essays for Class 2
|My School Essay For Class 2||My Best Friend Essay For Class 2|
|My Family Essay For Class 2||Essay On Lotus Flower For Class 2|
|About Myself Essay for Class 2||My Mother Essay for Class 2|
|Essay On My Teacher For Class 2|