India is the 7th largest country in the world in terms of area and 2nd largest in terms of population. With a landscape and culture so diverse, there are many things we need to know about our motherland. Here we have interesting questions on the 10 Less Known Nicknames of Indian Cities for class 3 kids.
Any guesses on the number of cities and towns we have in our country? 4,000! Yes, you heard that right. India has 4,000 cities. Obviously, some cities are a little more famous than the other ones. The topic “Cities of India” forms an important part of static GK for the students. Solve these exciting questions to find out how much you know about the most popular cities of India.
Answer the following questions:
- _______ in India is known as Orange City.
- The famous Sun Temple in India is located at ________.
- The Parliament of India is located at _________.
- _______ in India is known as Pink City.
- _______ in India is called the City of Nawabs.
- _______ in India is called the City of Temples.
- The Finance capital of India is _______.
- This city is known as the City of Lakes: ______
- _______ is called the Oxford of the East.
- The monument in the picture below is located in ________ city.
These are some interesting facts and questions about Indian cities. There’s so much more to know. You can get lots of GK questions on other topics too for your little one to solve.
Just download our learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and find a plethora of amazing questions and answers on different topics for your kid.
|1. Nagpur||2. Konark||3. New Delhi||4. Jaipur||5. Lucknow|
|6. Bhubaneshwar||7. Mumbai||8. Udaipur||9. Pune||10. Amritsar|