In this article, we bring you a simple and brain-tickling GK quiz on the world’s biggest, largest, tallest and smallest things, which would impart the basic general knowledge to your child about various fields.
We have compiled some basic one-liner GK questions for Class 3 with answers, which your child can refer for brushing up their general knowledge. We hope this will not just sharpen your kid’s knowledge but also build his/her confidence and would encourage your child to participate in various quiz competitions held at schools or social events.
Answer the following General Knowledge questions:
- Name the tallest building in the world.
- Burj Khalifa, UAE
- Shanghai Tower
- Qutub Minar
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Which is the highest mountain peak in the world?
- Mount Everest
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Which is the tallest animal in the world?
- African Elephant
- Saltwater Crocodile
- Name the longest river in the world.
- Which is the biggest and deepest ocean in the world?
- Pacific Ocean
- Indian Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
- Which is the smallest bird in the world?
- Humming Bird
- Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
- Which animal is the fastest runner in the world?
- Which is the smallest country in the world?
- Vatican City
- Which is the world’s biggest sea animal?
- Blue Whale
- Which is the fastest bird in the world?
- Humming Bird
- Peregrine Falcon
- Golden Eagle
- Which is the smallest continent in the world?
- Which is the world’s longest railway platform?
- Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Kharagpur (West Bengal, India)
- Kollam (Kerala, India)
- State Street Subway
- Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
- Yosemite Falls (California, USA)
- Angel Falls (Venezuela, South America)
- Niagara Falls (USA and Canada, North America)
- Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe, Africa)
- Which is the world’s tallest monument?
- Gateway Arch (USA)
- Qutub Minar (New Delhi, India)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- The Empire State Building (New York City, USA)
The above questions are some of the important GK questions on the world’s biggest, largest, tallest and smallest things for Class 3 kids. The answers to the GK quiz are provided in the box given below. To explore more such interesting questions on other topics, you can check GK questions and learn more.
1. a) Burj Khalifa, UAE
2. b) Mount Everest
3. c) Giraffe
4. b) Nile
5. a) Pacific Ocean
6. b) Humming Bird
7. d) Mercury
8. a) Cheetah
9. c) Vatican City
10. a) Blue Whale
11. c) Peregrine Falcon
12. d) Australia
13. a)Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh, India)
14. b) Angel Falls (Venezuela, South America)
15. a) Gateway Arch (USA)