UPSC Civil services IAS Exam is known as the prestigious and the difficult exam in India. UPSC conducts the exam in three stages annually. According to UPSC 2022 Calendar, IAS Prelims exam is going to be conducted on June 05, 2022. Read on for Commerce and Accountancy optional books for UPSC mains.
Commerce as an optional subject for UPSC IAS Mains
If UPSC aspirant has commerce as their degree, it is the right subject to choose as their optional subject for UPSC IAS Exam. The syllabus of Commerce optional coordinates well with the degree syllabus for both Paper I and Paper II. UPSC IAS Commerce Paper 1 is full of Practical Problems and the Paper-II of commerce optional subject is totally theoretical. It approached with practice and thorough understanding one can easily score good marks.
BYJU’s has already come up with the UPSC syllabus for Commerce. Now we have compiled important books for Commerce optional for UPSC IAS Exam.
Books for Commerce and Accountancy UPSC
Books for Commerce optional Paper I
- Accounting Corporate Accounting – Naseem Ahmed
- Accounting Standards- D. S. Rawat
- Auditing Students’ Guide to Auditing- Aruna Jha
- Income Tax book by- V.K. Singhania or Girish Ahuja
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems- Maheshwari & Mittal
- Financial Management
- Taxation- Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT
- Financial Management; Text and Problems- Khan and Jain
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Indian Financial System- M.Y. Khan
- Financial Institutions & Markets- L.M. Bhole
Books for Commerce optional Paper II
- Human Resource Management- C.B. Gupta
- Industrial Relations- T.N. Chabra and R.K. Suri
- Dynamics of Industrial Relations- C.B. Mamoria and Satish Mamoria
- Human Resource Management- K. Aswathappa
- Organisation Theory and Behaviour- B.P. Singha and T.N. Chabra
- Organization Behaviour- L.M. Prasad
Tune in to byjus.com/free-ias-prep for the latest news on UPSC Civil Service Exam.
|Tips to Prepare for Commerce & Accountancy Optional for UPSC|
|Strategy for Mathematics Optional from UPSC Topper|
|Books for Mathematics Optional for UPSC IAS Mains|