Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) conducted the prelims examination of Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 examination on 21st March 2021. The GPSC Result for Prelims was released on 15th June 2021.
Candidates must note that GPSC Mains 2019 result is also expected to be out soon, as the mains examination was successfully conducted between 14th and 28th February 2021.
This article will provide you with the latest information on GPSC Results 2019-2021. Candidates can also find GPSC Question Papers, Answer Keys and Cut Off here.
Check the expected GPSC result dates in the table below:
GPSC Result Date
|GPSC Prelims 2020-21 Result Date||29th May 2021 [Revised List out on 15th June 2021]|
|GPSC Mains 2019-20 Result Date||July 2021 [Expected]|
How many candidates appeared in GPSC Prelims 2020-21?
The official figures are not released but it is expected that around 1-1.5 lakh candidates have taken GPSC Prelims 2020-21 that was scheduled on 21st March 2021. If the data of previous years is considered, in 2017, around 1.71 lakh candidates appeared for the Prelims examination. In 2018, 2.5 lakh candidates apparently sat for the GPSC Prelims examination.
GPSC Prelims 2020-21 took place in a time of pandemic hence, the number of candidates to have appeared for the examination could be lower than in previous years, however, the official figures are yet to be out.
How many candidates cleared GPSC Prelims 2020-2021?
6797 candidates have declared provisionally qualified for GPSC Mains 2020-2021. Download the PDF of Result of GPSC Exam from the link below:
Get the final numbers of candidates who get selected in GPSC Mains, category-wise below:
Category & Gender
Total Number of Candidates Selected in GPSC Mains 2020-21
Candidates preparing for the GPSC examination are advised to go through the links given below:
GPSC Prelims 2020-21 Result
The result was out on the official website in due course. The brief about the GPSC Prelims is given below:
- It is the first stage of the examination.
- There are two objective type papers (MCQ) in GPSC Prelims.
- General Studies-I
- General Studies-II
- The total marks assigned to GPSC Prelims are 400. There are 400 questions (200 in each paper.) There is no negative marking.
- History, Cultural Heritage, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations, and Mental Ability are the subjects asked in GPSC Prelims GS-I paper.
- Indian Economy and Planning, Geography, Science and Technology, Current events of regional, national and international importance are the subjects asked in GPSC Prelims GS-2 paper.
Get the detailed GPSC Syllabus in the linked article.
GPSC Cut Off
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the category-wise GPSC Cut-off:
Category & Gender
Final GPSC Prelims Cut-Off 2020-21
GPSC Question Paper & Answer Key 2020-21 – Download PDF
The commission has released the official answer keys of the GPSC Prelims examination on 22nd March 2021. The candidates can send corrections by 29th March.
Download GPSC Answer Keys from the links provided below:
GPSC Answer Key with Question Paper 2020-21:- Download PDF Here
How to submit objections to the GPSC Answer Key?
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the instructions to be followed to submit objections to the answer key of GPSC Prelims Examination:
- The objections have to be submitted online. If any candidate submits the objections offline, it will not be considered.
- The objection has to be submitted in a prescribed format given on the official website.
- The submission has to be submitted along with the master question paper and provisional answer key. The candidate has to send the objection along with the question, question number and options of the master question paper.
- The suggestions or objections are to be made only w.r.t the provisional answer key. Any suggestion related to the questions or answers unrelated to the provisional key is not considered.
- Candidates have to comply with their responses given by them in their answer sheet while submitting the objection/suggestion.
- Each objection has to be submitted on a different sheet.
GPSC Mains Result 2019
The Gujarat Public Service Commission conducted GPSC Mains 2019 examination in the month of February 2021. The dates of the examination were 14th, 21st and 28th February 2021.
The result of Mains is expected in July 2021.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting BYJU’S for any updates on the GPSC Result.
How to check GPSC Result?
Candidates are advised to follow the following steps to download their GPSC result:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Download’ tab on the left side of the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Candidates have to click the ‘Result’ tab.
- A new page will appear and candidates can select the post for which they want to download the merit list.
- A merit list with shortlisted candidates will be displayed.
For the latest information about PSC Examinations, check the linked article.
Related PSC Exams: