Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced the Prelims result of State Service Examination (SSE) 2019. The MPPSC Prelims Result has declared 10767 candidates successful who will now sit for Mains Examination.
Earlier, the commission, on 29th June 2020, had released the MPPSC Prelims 2019 scorecard on its official website – https://mppsc.nic.in/. Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sewa (Prelims) took place on 12th January 2020. The last date to download the scorecard was 29th September 2020.
The MPPSC (State Service Exam) is held by the MPPSC to recruit officers into the various administrative branches of the state government.
Check the MPPSC Result, and MPPSC Cut Off for different categories of candidates, for SSE in this article.
There are three stages of State Service Examination – Prelims, Mains and Interview. MPPSC Result is declared for each stage separately. MPPSC Prelims 2019 took place on 12th January 2020. The dates of the Mains Examination are yet not announced.
The MPPSC Prelims had two objective papers – General Studies and Aptitude. The official MPPSC answer key was released by the commission on the 15th January 2020. Download the MP State Service Examination (Prelims) Answer Key from below:
MPPSC Prelims 2019 Answer Key:– Download PDF Here
MPPSC SSE Result 2019
To see MPPSC result, candidates need to open the official site (http://mppsc.nic.in/) and check the latest updates under the “Results” heading on the left side of the page.
MPPSC Cut Off
The commission has released the cut off for State Service Examination 2019 on its official website. Candidates can check the MPPSC Cut Off here below:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|General Category (UR)||Open||146|
MPPSC Cut Off – Persons with Disability
The commission has released category-wise cut-off for candidates under the Persons with Disability (PH) category. Check the MPPSC SSE Cut Off for PH candidates below:
MPPSC Cut Off for PH Candidates (Category-Wise)
MPPSC Cut Off
|Visually Impaired (VH)||116|
|Hearing Impaired (HH)||93|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||132|
|Multiple Disabilities (MD)||82|
MPPSC Cut Off – Ex-Servicemen
|MPPSC Cut Off for Ex-Servicemen|
|Category||MPPSC Cut Off|
Salient Points of MPPSC Prelims Result 2019
The commission has noted down a few points for candidates on its official website:
- The benefits of reservation in MPPSC SSE Examination are only accessible to the natives of the state.
- All the candidates hailing for anywhere outside MP are put under General Open Category.
- Only those candidates have been declared successful who have achieved minimum qualifying marks in both the prelims papers. Candidates must note that the second paper which is ‘Aptitude Paper’ is of qualifying nature. The marks attained in this paper are not considered to decide the MPPSC Cut Off.
- The MPPSC Cut Off has been decided on the basis of 198 marks. (There were 100 questions, however, the commission had deleted 1 question. Hence, total questions considered for marks are 99.) Each question is of 2 marks. Hence, total marks stand out to be 198.
MPPSC State Service Examination Result – Important Dates
MPPSC Prelims 2019 Result:
|Name of the MPPSC Exam||MPPSC Prelims|
|Date of the MPPSC Prelims||12th January 2020|
|MPPSC Answer Key Was Released on||15th January 2020|
|MPPSC Score Card for SSE Prelims was released on||29th June 2020|
|Result of the MPPSC Prelims Exam||21st December 2020|
MPPSC Related Links:
The MPPSC exam comprises three stages:
- Prelims – 2 papers (General Studies and Aptitude) (Objective type)
- Mains – 6 papers (4 General Studies and 2 Hindi) (essay/descriptive type)
Candidates who will clear the Prelims stage will qualify for the Mains stage and those who pass are then called for a Personality Test by the MPPSC board.
|One of the best sources to know about the demand of the examination is the previous year question papers. The benefits of solving and analysing old question papers are:
To get MPPSC Previous Year Question Papers, aspirants can check the linked article where all old question papers PDF from 2015-2019 are provided.
The states service examination is bent towards the format of IAS Exam. Aspirants can check the UPSC related links given below.