UPSC Exam: 5 Easy tips for IAS Prelims Preparation
How to Prepare for UPSC Prelims 2019?
This article is exclusively written for the IAS Aspirants planning to take UPSC 2019 Civil Service Exam. Here are some preparation tips that will make your preparation a lot more easier and effective.
Considering aspirants are very well aware of the UPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Civil Services Examination and have a ready timetable of their own, we have listed out some easy tips to follow during the preparation which will not only enhance the preparation but also will definitely give an edge over other aspirants.
Before getting into the easy tips let’s have a look at the must know of UPSC Exam which every aspirant should be aware of before starting their civil services exam preparation.
- Eligibility Criteria for IAS
- Understand the UPSC Exam Pattern
- Well aware of UPSC Syllabus
- Previous Years Question Papers
Here are some important must needs that one should include in their preparation.
- An effective and organized study plan
- A realistic and achievable timetable
- Right resources for both traditional (static) subjects and current affairs (dynamic) part of the syllabus
- Solving Previous Years UPSC Question Papers and taking Mock test series
To simplify your preparation and make it more effective and excel in the UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam, here are some easy tips.
- Solve previous year question papers
- While preparing keep a UPSC previous year question booklet next to you and abreast keep referring the question paper as it will give you an idea about what type of question has been asked in UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- After two months of beginning the prelims exam preparation candidates should at least solve one mock test paper in a week it is advisable to take mock tests on Sundays.
- Two months prior IAS prelims exam candidates should solve mock test paper once in two days.
- For candidates who are confident about CSAT GS paper 2, it is recommended to solve at least one CSAT paper in a week.
Last but the not the least candidates should not forget of time management as it plays a crucial role in the preparation of Civil Services Exam. These are some crucial and must implement tips in the IAS Prelims Examination preparation and hope this would be useful for the aspirants in their preparation.
|Tips to make a study plan for UPSC Prelims 2019
|UPSC Prelims Syllabus