The Assam Rifles Technical-and-Tradesmen notification 2021-22 is released by the OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES. The notification for 2021-22 was released on 10th September 2022 to recruit for Group B and C posts. The total number of vacancies announced in the notification is 1230.
The notification details of Assam Rifles Technical-and-Tradesmen notification 2021-22 are discussed in the article. For more details on Assam Rifles Recruitment, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Notification 2021-22
The online applications were invited from the citizens of India for various Group B and C posts in the Assam Rifles under Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2021-22. The official notification was released on 11 September 2021. The last date to apply for the exam was 25 October 2021.
The Physical Standard Test(PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Written Examination was scheduled from 1st December 2021 in North Eastern Eastern States. Candidates can download the notification from below
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Vacancy
State-wise vacancies for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen are given below
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands- 1||Himachal Pradesh- 4|
|Andhra Pradesh- 64||Jammu and Kashmir- 21|
|Arunachal Pradesh- 41||Jharkhand- 51|
|Assam- 47||Karnataka- 42|
|Bihar- 91||Kerala- 34|
|Chandigarh- 1||Lakshadweep – 2|
|Chhattisgarh- 33||Madhya Pradesh- 42|
|Dadra and Naga1r Haveli||Maharashtra- 61|
|Daman and Diu- 8||Manipur- 74|
|Delhi- 2||Meghalaya- 7|
|Goa- 2||Mizoram- 71|
|Gujarat- 48||Nagaland- 105|
|Haryana- 12||Odisha- 42|
|Puducherry (PY)- 3||Telangana – 48|
|Punjab- 17||Tripura – 7|
|Rajasthan- 35||Uttar Pradesh – 98|
|Sikkim- 2||Uttarakhand – 5|
|Tamil Nadu- 54||West Bengal – 50|
The total vacancies of different categories from all states and union territories are calculated and given below:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||282|
|Economically Weaker Sections||85|
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for technical and tradesmen mainly depends on educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility for various posts under Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen based on educational qualification, gender and age limit is given in the linked article.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen- Exam Pattern
The recruitment process for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen consists of 4 stages. They are
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Medical Examination Test
Candidates can visit the linked article to know more about the exam pattern for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen- Application procedure
- The candidates have to fill out the application form for Assam Rifles Technical-and-Tradesmen online. The procedure to fill out the application form is given below
- Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION option on the website
- After the application has been filled up, the candidate has the option to make the online payment via the link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at SBI bank counters.
- In both options, the candidate has to upload a copy of the challan or receipt online.
- All the information regarding the conduct of various events to the recruitment rally will be intimated to the candidates through Emai/SMS only.
- Hence providing a functional Email ID and mobile phone number in the Online Application Form by the applicant is mandatory.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen- Exam Fee
- The exam fee is Rs. 200/- for Group B Posts(i.e., Bridge & Road posts only) and Rs. 100/- for Group C Posts(i.e., except Bridge & Road posts only).
- The fee should be deposited online by the candidates into the SBI Current Account in favour of the below-given details
|SBI Current Account No. 37088046712
SBI Laitkor Branch
IFSC Code: SBIN0013883
- No fee is charged from the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the linked article for more details and updates about government exams