The OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES releases notification for the recruitment of Assam Rifles Technical-and-Tradesmen.
The notification for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen 2021-22 was released on 10th September 2022. The rally for the same was scheduled from 1st December 2021 for enrollment into Group B and C posts against 1230 vacancies.
The notification for 2022-23 is expected in the month of September/October 2022. The candidates interested should know about the exam pattern to start preparation accordingly and crack the examination.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen exam pattern is discussed in the article. For more details on Assam Rifles Recruitment, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation of Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
Exam Pattern for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen
The recruitment process for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen consists of 4 stages. They are
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Medical Examination Test
Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in the initial verification of documents. The parameters for PET are as follows
- All India except Ladakh Region
- For Male Candidates – 5 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes
- For Female Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes
- Ladakh Region
- For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes.
- For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
The question paper of the written test will comprise 100 marks.
The questions are asked from the following subjects/topics
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Minimum pass marks for General/EWS candidate is 35% and 33% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Trade (Skill) Test tor Technical and Tradesmen personnel other than Clerk & PA will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- No marks will be awarded for the trade (skill) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be undergoing for Detailed Medical Examination(DME) and Review Medical Examination(RME).
Medical Examination Test
Detailed Medical Examination(DME) and Review Medical Examination(RME) will be conducted as per the guidelines.
The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e., Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Trade Test (Skill Test) and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancy allocated to States / UTs.
The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of the position of the candidates in the Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State/UT/Category/Trade.
Aspiring candidates can check the detailed government exams on the linked page.