The process of FCI online apply 2020 will start with the release of FCI notification 2020. The FCI Manager notification 2020 is expected to be released by September 2020.
The Food Corporation of India released FCI recruitment 2019 notification on September 27, 2019, to recruit 330 Managerial personnel in FCI.
Detailed information on FCI Manager examination can be checked on the linked page.
Aspiring candidates of FCI Manager recruitment had to fill in the FCI Manager apply online form before October 28, 2019.
The candidates who filled the FCI application form 2019 had to appear for FCI Phase I exam conducted on November 28, 2019. The FCI Manager result for Phase I examination released on January 27, 2020.
For further information on FCI Result check the linked page.
Candidates who cleared the first phase of FCI manager exam were called to appear for FCI Manager Phase II exam conducted on February 23, 2020.
FCI Manager Apply Online Date
Check important FCI Manager Apply Online dates given below:
|FCI Apply Online 2020 Date – Manager Post|
|FCI Manager Notification released||September 2020|
|FCI Manager Online Application start date||September 2020|
|FCI online application submission last date||October 2020|
The FCI Online application dates for the year 2019 is as mentioned below:
|FCI Apply Online 2019 Date – Manager Post|
|FCI Manager Notification released||September 27, 2019|
|FCI Manager Online Application start date||September 28, 2019|
|FCI online application submission last date||October 28, 2019|
Steps to fill FCI Apply Online Form
Aspirants of FCI Manager recruitment 2020 have to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill in the FCI Manager online application form:
- Go to the Official website of Food Corporation of India i.e. http://fci.gov.in
- Online application of the FCI Manager exam 2020 comprises two stages (i) Registration and (ii) Application.
- For first time registration, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter the details such as name, date of birth, contact number and mail ID. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent to the given mail ID and Phone number.
- Log in with the registration number and password provided.
- Fill the details asked like gender, education qualification, age, mother’s name, and father’s name, etc. and validate them.
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now, upload the scanned photo and signature in the required format then save.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab to proceed for paying the FCI Manager Application Fee.
- After the payment is done click on Submit for final submission of FCI application form.
- Download and take a print out for the FCI Manager Online application form for future use.
FCI Application Fee
Candidates applying for the FCI Manager 2020 are required to submit 800/- rupees as FCI Application Fee. The application fee for FCI Manager recruitment exam excludes bank charges but includes G.S.T.
Candidates can make the payment of FCI Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and women candidates of any category are exempted from paying any such FCI application fee.
|FCI Application Fee – Manager Post|
Candidates preparing for the FCI Manager exam 2020 can check FCI Syllabus for better preparation.