The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans efficiently. INET(Indian Navy Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Navy to recruit officers for various posts in the Indian Navy. INET results will be declared on the official website of the Indian Navy. The details about the selection procedure for INET and Results are discussed in the article. For more details on government exams, refer to the linked article.
|If you are preparing for the upcoming Government Exams, aid your preparation using the following links:|
INET Result 2022 and 2021
INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test) 2022 notification is likely to be released in the month of November 2022. The result for the same will be updated below after the result is released by the Indian Navy.
|INET Result 2022: Click here|
INET Results 2021 has been released on its official website. The result was released in March 2021 after the successful conduction of the written test in various entries of posts offered by the Indian Navy.
How to Check INET Result 2022?
The INET results will be published on the official website of the Indian Navy. The candidates who have qualified in the entrance test will be further shortlisted for the SSB interview. The following are the steps to check INET Results.
- Go to the Indian Navy’s official website.
- Search for the link flashing as “Indian Navy INET (Officers) Result ”.
- You will be asked to fill enrollment no/application id to log in
- Fill in the details and proceed to check the result.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result and take a printout of it for future reference.
Selection Procedure for INET
The selection procedure for INET consists of three main stages. They are the written test, the Interview and the medical test.
- Written test: INET written exam will be of two hours duration. It will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions comprising Questions on English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, Mathematical Aptitude & General Knowledge. Each section will be of 100 marks with a negative marking of one mark for an incorrect answer.
- Interview: SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be sent back on the same date. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website.
- Medical: SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
The merit list will be based on combined marks of INET & SSB. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of each branch/cadre based on the availability of a number of vacancies in various branches/cadres.
For more updates on Indian Navy Recruitment, candidates can follow the linked article.