Punjab Police is responsible for law and order enforcement within the state of Punjab by recruiting constables and inspectors into the force. The latest development in this arena is recruiting male and female candidates to the Punjab Police force.
For this, a candidate has to first clear a written test followed by PMT (Pre Medical Test), PST (Physical Standard Test), and document verification (DV) stages conducted for the recruitment in various posts of Punjab police, including Armed Police Cadre and Constable- District. As per norms, the examining authority issues the Punjab Police Admit Card for those candidates who qualify in the written tests.
Aspirants across the country looking forward to joining the Indian police forces can also get details of the IPS Exam which is conducted as a part of the civil services examination in the country. For details about other police recruitments, refer to the following links:
How to Download Punjab Police Admit Card
Candidates applying for the posts of Inspector of Police, Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, and Senior Constable have to download their admit cards from the official portal of Punjab Police.
The process of download is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Police Recruitment Board.
- Enter ID (application number) and password.
- The admit card gets released under a separate section named advertising or login to the portal to check the availability.
- Download the admit card from the link.
- The card will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Save a copy of the card and take a printout.
The Punjab Police admit card download 2021 process was very easy and quick. Every year the candidates need to follow almost the same steps.
Important Details on the Punjab Police Recruitment Admit Card
Upon downloading, the candidates can see the following printed on the Punjab police recruitment admit card.
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Correspondence Address
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Duration of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Test City Code
- Test Centre Code
- Exam Shift
- Exam Start Time
- Test City (District Name)
- Test Centre Name
- Test Centre Address
- Test Centre Landmark
- COVID-19 Guidelines
- Gate Closure Time
- Declaration Form & Self-declaration
- Instructions for the Exam Day
If in case after the download, the candidate finds any mistakes or issues in it, they must contact the exam authorities immediately. The latter, upon thorough scrutiny, will issue a new admit card.
Aspirants can also learn about the recruitment process of other major government exams in the country at the linked article.
Important Instructions Given with the Punjab Police Admit Card
As discussed above, many Instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Here are a few instructions which need to be kept in mind for the exam day.
- Every candidate should make himself available and reach the examination centre 1 hour before the commencement of the test with the admit card.
- Every candidate must keep a valid ID proof and one self-attested photograph with themself apart from the Admit Card for verification.
- No metallic or electronic devices will be allowed at the examination hall.
Punjab Police Admit Card 2021
In 2021, the Punjab Police Constable Admit Cards for DV/PST/PMT was issued on the 29th of November for the candidates who had cleared the written test. According to the reports, 4359 candidates’ recruitment lists filled the constable vacancies in District and Armed Police Cadre Exam 2021. Last year, the Punjab Police Constable Exam took place between 25-26th September.
The Selection Process at a Glance:
Eligible candidates receiving the admit cards will have to go through the following process of recruitment:
- Written Test: Mental ability and language skills come under this test.
- Physical Screening Test (PST): For those who get the cut-off marks, PST will be scheduled for them. This tests if the candidate has the physical ability needed for the job.
- Document Verification: Candidates who will qualify all the stages will be called for verification of documents such as admit cards of the previous exams, mark sheets, certificates, and caste certificates, if any.
The release dates of the admit card for 2022 will be posted once the exam dates are announced on the website. Keep visiting the website to get the latest announcements.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on Punjab Police Admit Card
Will the Punjab Police Admit Card come by mail?
No, it doesn’t come by mail. The aspirants have to download it from the official website of Punjab Police.
What documents were required as proof during the Punjab Police Constable 2021 Exam?
The candidates were required to carry either of all the valid ID cards like Aadhar, PAN card, Voter ID apart from the admit card with themself.
Can the Admit Card be downloaded from any other website?
No, the Admit card needs to be downloaded from the main website of the Punjab Police.