The Super TET is one of the most important exams for candidates who aspire to be a teacher in the government schools of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts Super TET to recruit teachers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates interested in applying for the examination should go through the previous years’ question papers to analyze the difficulty level and types of questions used in the examination
The importance of previous years’ question papers for Super TET and the PDFs of previous years’ question papers are given in the article. For more details on government exams, refer to the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation for Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
Importance of Previous Years’ Question Papers for Super TET
- The candidates preparing for Super TET can get a better idea of exam pattern, nature and difficulty level of questions asked.
- Solving previous years’ questions will be helpful in identifying important topics of the syllabus and analyzing the types of questions asked in the examination.
- It also helps to understand the weightage given to subjects, topics and subtopics of the syllabus.
- Previous Years’ Questions and syllabus will help a candidate to plan a strategy for the exam preparation.
- Solving Previous Years’ Questions in a particular time frame will improve the speed, accuracy & time management of the candidate during the examination.
Candidates can download the Super TET 2019 Question Paper below