The Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination is accountable for admissions in BEd courses in UP. Eligible candidates have to appear for two papers, each carrying 200 marks for this exam. The minimum qualifying marks range from 50% to 45%, depending on different categories.
The first step an individual must take to appear for this exam is filling up and submitting the application form, besides preparation. Candidates willing to know about the UP JEE BEd application form can read on.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming
government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Preparing for Government Exams? Give a boost to your preparation by doing the comprehensive study with –|
UP JEE BEd Application Form 2023
The UP JEE BEd online application form can be filled from 10th February 2023. Candidates must keep the documents required to register online ready before filling up the application form. They can also check the list of exam centres before filling it up and select up to three test cities as exam centres.
Once the application window closes, candidates who could not register will be allowed to register again by submitting a late fee. Important dates for this year are given below.
|Date of Advertisement||1st February 2023|
|Application form start date||10th February 2023|
|Last date to register without late fees||15th May 2023|
|Last date to register with late fees||16th May 2023|
|Release of admit card||8th June 2023|
|Exam date||15th June 2023|
Apart from that, individuals must also know the steps to fill up the application form.
Steps to Fill up the Application Form
Below are the steps that individuals need to follow to complete their application process.
Step 1: Registering Themselves
The first step to fill up the application form is to register online. In order to do so, individuals need to:
- Visit the official website of UP Bed JEE.
- Then, individuals need to click on the UP JEE BEd application form.
- If already registered candidates visit this page, they can click on ‘existing user’.
- To register for the first time, individuals must click on new registration.
- A registration number will be generated for the candidate, and it will confirm his/her registration.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
The second step is filling up the application form once the user has successfully registered. To do that, individuals need to:
- Fill up the application form by entering basic details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, state, date of birth, address, etc.
- After entering their personal details, candidates need to enter their valid Aadhaar number, graduation details, post-graduation details, PIN code, telephone number, etc.
- Before submitting the form, candidates must recheck the information they have provided. Individuals must make sure that candidates only submit valid details. In case of any discrepancies, the candidate’s application form might be cancelled.
Step 3: Attaching the Documents
The third step candidates need to take is attaching the required documents. For that, candidates need to –
- They need to attach the required documents along with a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature and passport size photo.
- However, the size of the photograph must be 50 kb or less than that, and the size of the signature must not exceed 20 kb.
Along with submitting the duly filled in UP JEE BEd application form, candidates also need to submit an application fee.
The application fee for this year’s UP BEd JEE is Rs. 1,500 for unreserved category and OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories need to pay Rs. 750 as application fees. All applicants belonging to other states, on the other hand, need to pay Rs. 1,500 no matter which category they belong to.
Candidates can pay either online or offline. They can use payment options like internet banking, debit cards, RTGS or NEFT to pay online. Creating an e-challan is a must for candidates who will fill up the application form offline. They also need to enter their transaction IDs while filling up the application form.
That is all for the UP JEE BEd application form. Interested candidates can start preparing for this exam by taking the help of the previous year’s question papers and test books.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions about UP JEE B. Ed. Application Form
How many marks are allotted to each paper in this exam?
There are a total of 400 marks allotted in this examination. For each correct answer, candidates get 2 marks, and for every wrong answer, candidates get 1/3rd marks deducted.
In which mode is this exam conducted?
This exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidates must carry a ballpoint pen to their exam halls to answer questions.
|Bank Exams||SSC Exams|
|Insurance Exams||RRB Exams|
|Government Exams after 12th||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|List of Regional Rural Banks in India||Bank Exams preparation|