JEE Main and JEE Advanced are one of the most difficult competitive exams in the world. While the exams have such a reputation cracking JEE seems to be the biggest nightmare for many candidates. Against such a backdrop, there are a huge number of students who join coaching institutes for extra help to prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams. However, there are also few students who do not enrol for coaching as they want to go for self-study. The good news though is that by looking at the number of successful candidates in JEE it has been confirmed that even without joining a coaching institute it is possible to crack JEE.
While coaching students get proper help with respect to each topic and time to time analysis on a weekly basis or monthly basis they have an added advantage. The disadvantage though is that they keep running from home to school/college and then to coaching and it is kind of time-consuming. Having said that, in this article, we will look at some of the ways in which candidates can actually study from home and succeed in the exams.
Preparation Tips For Cracking IIT JEE
A candidate can crack IIT by following the tips discussed below.
- Start your preparation with NCERT books of 11th and 12th. Also, choose one reference books that will help you be more productive.
- Nowadays a lot of coaching institutes provide study materials for the preparation of IIT JEE. That may be helpful for the self-study in a proper strategic way.
- Plan your schedule for each day and work according to it. Never skip going to school/college and discuss your doubts with the teachers on the same day. This will be helpful in better understanding of the difficult concepts.
- Lot of education websites are providing content online, which can be used by the students to save time from going to coaching institute.
- Online mock tests and sample papers are also available, students can practice these and evaluate their preparation level as well as gain insight into the exam format, question pattern and more.
If you work on improving your weak areas and follow these given tips it is possible to crack IIT JEE without any coaching. So stay positive and start preparing for the JEE.