10 Proven Preparation Tips For JEE Advanced
1. Prepare A Well-laid Plan
- Draft a daily schedule.
- Prioritize the topics that require more time and relevant to the subject.
- Stick to the routine and pay special attention to problems.
2. Understand Basic Concepts
- Before delving into JEE preparations, know the JEE syllabus and understand the basic concepts present in the syllabus.
- Evaluate your knowledge on basic subjects.
- Make notes on required topics.
3. Choose The Right study Material
- NCERT books are your saviour! It helps you to build a strong foundation.
- For additional studying, numerous books will be available in the market; but refer only to the standard textbooks that are specifically designed for JEE.
- With the onset of technology, instead of reading from textbooks; IIT aspirants can now study anytime-anywhere with Byju’s learning app which is designed according to the JEE module which simplifies the JEE preparation process.
4. Solve Sample JEE Advanced question papers
Solve previous years question paper has its own advantages, like
- Helps you to understand the exam pattern.
- Will help you in time management.
- Helps to increase speed and accuracy.
- Helps you to gain confidence.
5. Prepare Own Methods Of Learning
You are the best person to design own methods and practices for IIT JEE advanced preparation. Make a feasible method and practice the same to grasp every concept. In case of any confusion, contact the mentors at Byju’s who would help you with personalised study plans.
Preparation can never be complete without knowing the frequently asked questions from various topics. Look through the frequently asked questions from JEE Advanced which will fortify your preparation.
7. Keep A Constant Pace Of Learning
Since JEE Advanced is just a month away, try to maintain the pace of your preparations. As days approach by,
- Grasp more relevant topics and subjects.
- Do a thorough revision
8. Don’t Lose Your Patience
Never lose your patience by over thinking about the JEE Advanced or your performance in JEE Mains 2016. Stay calm and steady during the time of preparation.
9. Bon Appetite
Stick on to a proper and healthy diet during this period as many IIT aspirants tend to change their routine due to JEE Preparation. It is important to stay fit, eat and sleep at the right time.
10. Do Not Attempt Anything New!
Many IIT aspirants have this habit of referring to new books or attempting to study new topics. But by doing so, it will lead to confusion and lead to unnecessary stress. Utilize this time only for revision and solve mock tests.
The above mentioned reliable tips will guide you on the right path to excel in the JEE Advanced exam and will help you to stay calm and healthy during the JEE preparation time. For more information on JEE Advanced, please visit our website.