The JKBOSE class 12th exams were conducted from February 27 to March 26, 2020, by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education. JKBOSE Class 12 result was declared on 28th June 2020. Read on to know the steps to check the result status.
Steps to Check JKBOSE Class 12 Result
The J&K class 12th result is announced for Jammu Division. Here we are mentioning the steps to check the result. Students can check their marks by visiting the official JKBOSE site.
1. Students can visit the official site (i.e http://jkboseresults.net/).
2. Then Click on the link that says “Result of Higher Secondary Part 2 Annual 2020 (Regular) Jammu (Summer Zone)” as shown in the image below.
3. Then a new page will open as shown below.
4. Enter the roll number and click on the view result button. Students will able to see the marks secured by them.
5. Alternatively, Students can also check the result by visit the home page of the JKBOSE site (http://jkbose.jk.gov.in/#).
6. Then under Result tab select the region Jammu.
7. Then select Class 12 as shown in the image below.
8. A new window will open. Then, click on the link that says “JKBOSE Class 12 Result 2020”.
9. Enter the roll number as per the admit card.
10. Click on the submit button. The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
We hope that all the students will pass the exam with good scores. We wish them all the best for the future!
Stay tuned for further competitive exams updates. Prepare with BYJU’S interactive Maths and Science Videos. Download App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to get the latest updates and notifications.