Writing an essay on Christmas is a topic of interest for young kids and people of all ages. Christmas is one of the most popular festivals, which is widely celebrated by people from different communities across the globe. This festival is celebrated with great joy and zeal by Christians. Kids enjoy this festival as they get a lot of gifts from Santa Claus.
The “Essay on Christmas for Kids” is for young learners to refer and understand the essence of the auspicious festival. They can also use the short essay about Christmas as a sample while they are asked to draft an essay on this topic at school or any social event.
Here’s a short essay on Christmas which kids can refer to while composing an essay on their own:
Christmas Essay For Kids
A Christmas tree is an artificial pine tree which is decorated with lights, artificial stars, flowers, toys and bells all over it. It looks beautiful when the decoration is complete. Churches are decorated with lights during Christmas and people hang star lanterns outdoors to mark the onset of the festive season. All members of the family sit and pray together in praise of Jesus Christ.
Kids are especially enthusiastic about Christmas as they expect Santa Claus to visit them and bring gifts to their homes on the night of Christmas Eve and the early hours of Christmas day. Presents are placed under the Christmas tree which are wrapped in gift boxes and opened on the day of Christmas.
Kids sing Christmas carols like, “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way” and perform various skits celebrating the auspicious day. Christmas is a festival which is cherished by people from all faiths and religions. It reminds us of the importance of sharing, exchanging gifts and living in peace and harmony with our family and friends.”
In this article, we have made a simple attempt from our end to write a short essay on Christmas, which young learners can find useful for writing a few lines on this topic. In reality, kids enjoy writing an essay on such interesting topics as this gives them an opportunity to express why and what they enjoy about the festival. Besides, as they start framing sentences on their own, this helps them to improve their English writing skills too.
10 Lines Essay on Christmas for Kids
- Christmas is one of the vibrant festivals that is celebrated across the world.
- Christmas is the last festival of the year and is celebrated with a lot of pomp and joy.
- We get Christmas holidays and we visit our grandparents.
- These are the holidays we enjoy and have a family get-together every year.
- My brother and I wait for these holidays and have a fantastic time.
- We go for a family vacation and spend some quality time.
- One of our neighbours bakes delicious cakes, and we get cakes, cookies and candies from them.
- I love decorating our house with Christmas lights and stars.
- Our house looks wonderful and joyous every Christmas.
- We host our relatives and friends and have a nice time during Christmas and New Year.
|My Family Essay For Kids||My Best Friend Essay For Kids|
|My School Essay For Kids||My Mother Essay For Kids|
|Myself Essay For Kids||My Favourite Teacher Essay for Kids|
|An Essay On Diwali||My Hobby Essay For Kids|