Pronouns are way more important than we realize. These are the words that we use instead of nouns or noun phrases. Just think how many times we would have to repeat nouns in our sentences if we didn’t have pronouns in English!
Pronouns are divided into many categories: personal, indefinite, demonstrative, interrogative, possessive, reciprocal, relative, reflexive and intensive pronouns. By solving pronoun questions, kids will be able to identify and use pronouns in various English statements. Being able to construct proper English statements is a very important aspect of kids education.
The kids must have a solid foundation in English grammar. When their basics are in place, they will speak a fluent language without any mistakes. Moreover, listening to everyday language can help little ones learn pronouns. Through games and activities with the children at home, they can enjoy learning the essential concepts of pronouns. Some people feel that the gender pronouns “she” and “he” does not apply to them. In these cases, they can start using pronouns that are a better fit or ask others to use them. Engage them in solving pronoun MCQs and questions for pronoun.
Below is a list of multiple-choice pronoun questions and answers.
Pick the pronoun from the options to fill the blank in the sentence:
- Ria forgot _____ bag in the playground.
- ____ belongs to the most intelligent group of boys in the school.
- Simran is taking dance classes at ___ home.
- Ritika is helping ___ brothers in cleaning the room.
- Kids are eating ____ lunch.
- Yesterday ___ ate popcorn while watching a movie.
- The cat has finished the food in ____ bowl.
- Gouri opened ___ umbrella to avoid getting wet in the rain.
- I have a Buddha statue at home. ___ is brown in color.
- ____ are wearing their jackets as the weather is getting cold.
Above were some fresh questions on Pronouns. Download our kids learning app – Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and get a diverse collection of exciting questions on other topics too.