NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Rational Numbers, provided here for students to prepare for exams. These exemplars problems and solutions are designed by experts in accordance with CBSE syllabus(2018-2019) for 8th standard, which covers all the topics of Maths chapter 1.
Class 8 Maths NCERT Exemplar For Rational Numbers
In this chapter, the students will learn about the properties of rational numbers like closure, commutativity, associativity, negative of a number and Rational Numbers between two numbers. Solving the exemplar questions for class 8, will help the students to clear fundamental concepts of the chapter. Below is the list of topics covered in chapter 1 of8th class, Maths subject.
- Properties of Rational Numbers, Whole numbers and Integers
- Closure, Commutativity, Associativity properties
- Some more properties such as; role of zero (0), the role of 1, Negative of a number, Reciprocal
- Distributivity of multiplication over addition for rational numbers
- Number line Representation of Rational Numbers
- Finding Rational Numbers between Two Rational Numbers
Solve these exemplars problems to score good marks in final exams. Also, it is recommended to solve sample papers and previous year question papers which gives an idea of question types asked in the board exam from Chapter 1 Rational Numbers. BYJU’S also provide notes, exemplar books, NCERT solutions and question papers to help students practice well for their exams.
Visit the below link to download NCERT exemplar for maths class 8 chapter 1 rational number.
Download BYJU’S-The Learning App and get personalized videos, explaining different types of Maths topics such as rational numbers, whole numbers, integers etc. and experience a new way of learning to understand the concepts easily. To get exemplars for all the chapters of Maths class 8, click here.