National Eligibility cum Entrance Test known as NEET is a national level medical entrance exam. Medical and dental aspirants, who wish to get a seat in any of state or private colleges, have to clear NEET. Being one of the toughest entrance exams to crack in the country, one has to be focused and hard-working to be able to crack it. Candidates should have an exceptional concentration power and should at least study 11-14 hours on a daily basis. The last few months will be especially crucial for their preparation for NEET. Here is what aspirants can do to maximize their chances of clearing NEET-UG 2021.
- Revise the notes & diagrams in NCERT from the NEET syllabus.
- Make notes on topics that you tend to forget quickly. Stick it on the walls or furniture that you look at more often and revise some of it every day.
- Topics like Morphology of plants, animals, and plant diversity are vital for NEET.
- Genetics and biotechnology constitute a major portion too in NEET. First, grasp the concept and then practice as much as you can.
- Topics like animal physiology and plant physiology and ecology must be revised at the end.
- In Organic Chemistry, learn how reactions proceed at each step, the concept involved, conversions and make sure that you memorize all named reactions very well.
- Understand the concepts like acidity, basicity, strength, and practice last years’ papers for questions based on them.
- In Physical Chemistry, all formulae & their application & laws should be on your tips.
- One should be conversant with all formulae & tricks. Modern Physics is usually the high scoring area. Questions can be challenging, requiring accuracy.
- Solve 15 to 20 model question papers and past years’ papers.
- Since NEET aspirants are biology enthusiasts by default, concentrate more on Physics and master the concepts. This will give you an edge over others and hence help score better.
- Practice, practice, and practice. Consistency is key. Your preparation needs to be flawless, with time management and accuracy levels at its best.
Don’t Miss: NEET 2021 Physics MCQs
Choose and stick to the study material and techniques that you have been following for some time now and which you feel is most rewarding. Be confident of your NEET preparation and try to focus all your attention on studying rather than panicking. Take proper rest and nutrition and allow yourself to relax between study hours to rejuvenate your mind and increase its retention ability.
In case you are not able to study for long hours or tend to have a short attention span, you could go for video lectures which are both captivating and act as memory boosters. It is also the best revision technique as the mind always remembers what it witnesses.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on NEET along with NEET exam pattern, cut off sore, eligibility criteria, and a lot more.
Also explore: Previous Years NEET Question Papers