SSC JE Exam Date 2020- SSC has announced the SSC JE exam date along with the date of release of 2020 notification on its official calendar. The exam date for JE Paper I is scheduled from 22nd March to 25th March 2021. However, the official notification for Junior Engineer 2020 is scheduled to release on 1st October 2020.
For detailed SSC Exam Calendar 2021 to know the dates of various SSC examinations, check the linked page.
Aspirants can check the SSC JE notification page for latest updates.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2019 (Paper I) Revised Dates:
- Staff Selection Commission has revised the SSC JE exam date for Paper I and Paper II 2019 exam. As per the notification released on October 7th 2020, candidates who opted their JE exam centre in Bihar have to appear for JE Paper I 2019 on December 11th 2020. For all other candidates, the JE exam date will remain the same (October 27th 2020 to October 30th 2020).
- Earlier, on July 21st 2020, SSC has announced the revised SSC JE Exam Date for Paper I Exam. The SSC JE Paper I Exam Date 2019 was scheduled from October 27th to October 30th 2020. The notification released by SSC for rescheduling of the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date is as mentioned below:
- Earlier, on June 1st 2020 SSC announced that SSC JE Tier I Exam date is September 1st 2020 but the prevailing conditions of COVID-19 pandemic made the commission to postpone the dates to October 2020.
- SSC Released a notification on May 04, 2020, for clarifications on the SSC JE Exam Date. As per the notification, the Junior engineer exam dates will be announced at least one month in advance for candidates convenience and only after the complete lifting of lockdown restriction. Also, the commission will review the situation further on 18th May 2020.
- SSC JE Exam Paper I to start from March 30th 2020 has been postponed by the Staff Selection Commission. The Commission due to the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19 has decided to postpone the SSC JE 2020 examination.
Candidates can know in detail about the SSC JE exam in the linked page.
|Till the new SSC JE exam dates are announced, Gear up your SSC JE Prep with-|
This article will highlight the important SSC JE exam dates for the year 2018, 2019 and 2020. For similar information on any other SSC exams candidates can check the linked page.
SSC JE Exam Dates 2020
The SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2020 as per SSC schedule is March 22nd 2021. Given below is the tentative JE exam schedule for the year 2020.
|SSC JE Exam Date 2020|
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC JE Notification||1st October 2020|
|SSC JE Online application||1st October 2020 to 30th October 2020|
|Paper I (Computer-based exam)||22nd March 2021 to 25th March 2021|
|Paper-II (Conventional)||To be notified|
|Result declaration (Tentative)||To be notified|
Aspirants of SSC JE Exam 2020 can check the relevant links:
SSC JE Exam Date 2019
SSC JE exam dates 2019 – 2020 are released. The Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC Junior Engineer exam dates for the 2019 examination along with the official notification.
On July 21st 2020, SSC released revised SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2019 Tier I exam. As per the new scheduled JE Tier I 2019 will commence from October 27th 2020.
Originally, As per the SSC exam calendar, the exam date for SSC JE Paper-I was scheduled from March 30th to April 2nd, 2020, which was postponed due to country-wide lockdown. Later, the commission announced new dates on June 1st 2020, according to which the SSC JE exam dates were September 1st to 4th, 2020.
This table highlights the SSC JE exam Date 2019:
|SSC JE Exam Dates 2019|
|Notification/Online application||August 13th, 2019 to September 12th, 2019|
|Paper I (Computer-based exam)||March 30th to April 2nd, 2020(Postponed)
September 1st to September 4th, 2020 (New Dates)
October 27th to October 30th 2020 (Revised dates)
December 11th 2020 (for candidates opted exam centres in Bihar)
|Paper-II (Conventional)||To be notified|
|Result declaration (Tentative)||31st January 2021 postponed
21st March 2021 (New date)
Candidates can check the SSC JE exam date notification as published on the official website:
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2018
The below-mentioned table highlights the SSC JE Exam dates 2018:
|SSC JE Exam Dates 2018|
|Notification/Online application||February 1st, 2019 to February 25th, 2019|
|Paper I (Computer-based exam)||September 23rd, 2019 to September 27th, 2019|
|Paper-II (Conventional)||December 12th, 2019|
|Result declaration (Tentative)||Paper I – December 12th, 2019
Paper-II – To be notified
SSC JE 2018 exam paper I result are declared and now the commission can release the SSC JE result 2018 for paper II anytime soon. Candidates can check the details regarding SSC JE Result on the page linked here.
Let’s take a quick glance at the important dates of the SSC JE 2017-18 Exam for your ready reference:
|SSC JE Exam Dates 2017|
|Name of Recruitment Exam||SSC JE 2017|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC JE Notification 2017-18||Released on 21st October 2017
Download SSC JE 2017-18 Notification PDF
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application||17th November 2017|
|SSC JE Paper I Admit Card||December 2017|
|SSC JE 2017-18 Paper I held on||5th to 8th January 2018 (Date as per notification)
22nd to 29th January 2018 (Revised dates)
|SSC JE 2017-18 Paper I Result declared on||14th April 2018|
|SSC JE Paper II Admit Card on the official website (ssc.nic.in)||18th April 2018|
|SSC JE 2017-18 Paper-II Exam Date||29th April 2018|
|SSC JE 2017-18 Paper-II Result 2018||22nd June 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||15th October 2018|
SSC JE exam is one of the competitive exams to get recruited as a Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) into various organizations, departments under the Government of India.
The SSC JE Exam has 2 papers- Paper I and Paper II as a part of the Examination process. Check the detailed SSC JE exam pattern to know the marks and duration for both the papers.
To know more about the exam pattern of other SSC Exams, visit the SSC Exam Pattern page.