Knowing the Bihar State Cooperative Bank eligibility criteria is important for candidates who aim to work as BSCB Multipurpose Assistant in Bihar State Cooperative Bank.
Aspirants must carefully examine the Bihar State Cooperative eligibility criteria properly before applying for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank job posting.
To assist candidates’ preparation for BSCB exam, we have given detailed Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus on the linked page.
The BSCB eligibility standards are fixed by the officials of Bihar State Cooperative Bank. The notification released by Bihar State Cooperative Bank stringently mentions that only eligible candidates can apply online. In case a candidate fails to fulfill the Bihar State Cooperative eligibility criteria, he or she won’t be allowed to participate in the recruitment process.
The Bihar State Cooperatives Bank considers eligibility on the basis of –
- BSCB Assistant Age Limit
- BSCB Assistant Educational Qualification
- BSCB Assistant Nationality
In this article, we will discuss the Bihar State Cooperative Bank eligibility conditions and qualification required to appear for the examination.
For details on other Bank exams, refer to the linked article.
Bihar State Cooperative – Age Limit
Candidates applying for the BSCB Assistant recruitment process have to compulsorily satisfy the Bihar State Cooperative Bank age limit specified in the eligibility criteria.
The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Age Limit for candidates appearing in the exam this year are as follows.
- Minimum age: – 21 years
- Maximum age: – 33 years
A candidate applying for BSCB must fall in the range of 21-33 years as of 1 January 2022. Candidates born before 2 January 1989 and after 1 January 2001, with both the days inclusive, can apply only.
If any candidate’s age exceeds this age limit, he or she will not be allowed to participate. However there is some relaxation in the upper age limit for particular categories. Go through the table below –
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Age Limit|
|Category||Minimum age limit||Age relaxation||Maximum age limit|
|Unreserved||21 years||0 years||33 years|
|Ex Servicemen||21 years||0 years||33 years|
|SC/ ST||21 years||5 years||38 years|
|MBC/ WBC/ BC||21 years||3 years||36 years|
|PWD||21 years||10 years||43 years|
|Staff having Work Experience in Cooperative Banks registered in Bihar||21 years||5 years||38 years|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Nationality/Citizenship
The person applying for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam should necessarily be a citizen of India. For that, a candidate must have valid identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
Aspirants can check the following links for assistance –
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Qualification
- Minimum Education Qualification required by candidates applying for Assistant / Multipurpose Assistant post in Bihar State Cooperative Bank is a Graduation Degree.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India is acceptable for the BSCB exam.
- Prospective applicants who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply on a provisional basis. However, this is subject to the condition that at the time of the interview, they’ll need to produce proof that they have passed the graduation examination.
Note – Candidates must note that the date of passing the Bihar State Cooperative eligibility will be the date appearing on their mark sheet or on their provisional certificate, or the date on which the result was posted on the related university or institution’s official website.
- The BSCB eligibility criteria for the Assistant and Multipurpose Assistant also requires candidates to have knowledge of computers. Hence, a basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Important Points
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank has not specified any number of attempts in the official recruitment notification. Therefore, candidates are eligible to apply for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam as many times as they want until they reach the maximum age limit for their category.
- Candidates will be required to submit valid documents that prove their eligibility for Bihar State Cooperative exam. Similarly, applicants who wish to avail of the disability age relaxation are required to produce valid documents stating the same.
- As per the Bihar State Cooperative eligibility criteria, the recruitment process for the BSCB exam is open to freshers hence, candidates are not required to have any prior experience.
- The scribe assistance for candidates belonging to PwD categories is provided. Any PwD candidate who is physically disabled 40% or more can avail scribe services if he desires. Such candidates are offered additional time to complete the paper. Scribe service can be availed by only those candidates who have disabilities that limit them to write, including that of speed. In all the cases where a scribe service is availed, the following conditions will be applicable:
- The requirement of a scribe must be enclosed at the time of filling the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Application Form.
- An undertaking as prescribed must be submitted at the time of online examination.
- A compensatory time of 20 min/hr of the exam will be available to such candidates, even if they avail the scribe service.
- The candidates have to arrange their scribe at their own cost.
You can also check information about various Upcoming bank exams on the given link.
Other Related Links –
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Exam Centres||Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Vacancies|
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Cut-Off||Bihar state Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern|
All Government exam aspirants can also visit the Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams page to get the best tips to ace the upcoming examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions – Bihar State cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
Q.1. Do I fulfill the Bihar state cooperative bank eligibility criteria if my graduation is not from a central university?
Ans. Yes, you fulfill the Bihar state cooperative eligibility criteria and you can apply for the exam provided you have done graduation from a UGC-recognized university in India.
Q.2. What is Bihar State Cooperative age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC and or ST?
Q.3.Does a candidate who is not a domicile of Bihar, fulfill the Bihar state cooperative bank eligibility?
Ans. Yes, a candidate who is not a domicile of Bihar fulfills the BSCB exam eligibility because as per the eligibility criteria, a candidate must be a citizen of India.