The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) released the admit card for the CAIIB Exam 2021 on 1st September. However the exam was postponed to January 30th, February 6th and February 12th of 2022.
Regardless of this development, it will do good for the candidate to know certain details about the CAIIB Admit card, such as general rules and instructions on how to download it.
This article will give details about the admit card for the CAIIB Exam
|Candidates preparing for the Government Exams can find the following like useful|
Instructions to download CAIIB Admit Card
Candidates can keep in mind the following instructions to download the CAIIB Admit Card
- First go to the official site of the IIBF (iibf.org.in)
- The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) home page will be displayed.
- On the home page, students can find the IIBF CAIIB Admit Card link while scrolling. If not, a pop-up window about recent developments will give the link to the admit card
- Click on the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Enter Membership or registration number as login id
- Click on the Submit.
- Your IIBF Admit Card for Certified Associate of the India Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) will be displayed.
- Check the details and the IIBF CAIIB Exam Dates available on the Admit Card.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
Important Points to be noted for CAIIB Admit Card
- After successful registration of examination, real time admit letters will be generated for the candidate/s. Candidate/s will be able to save, download and print admit letters.
- Admit letters will also be emailed to the candidates in their email id registered with the Institute.
- Admit letters of all eligible candidates will be hosted on Institute’s website – www.iibf.org.in under the menu ‘Exam Related’, 1 week before the examination date.
- Candidates are required to produce printed copy of admit letter along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card in original (Aadhaar card/Employer’s card/ e-Aadhaar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Election voter’s card/Passport etc.) at the examination venue.
- In the absence of printed copy of Admit Letter and Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination
Frequently Asked Questions about CAIIB Admit Card
Frequently asked Questions about CAIIB Admit Card
Who is eligible for CAIIB Examination?
What are the details entered into the CAIIB Admit Card?
The following details are found in the CAIIB Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Father’ Name
- Roll Number and Registration number
- Exam City
- Date of Examination
- Duration of Exam
- Date of Birth
To know more about other IIBF exams, visit the linked article.
|JAIIB Exam||JAIIB Syllabus|
|JAIIB Admit Card||JAIIB Result|
|Competitive exam preparation strategies||SBI PO Syllabus|
|SSC CPO Cut Off||SSC CPO Results|