JAIIB Admit Card 2020 – JAIIB Admit card is announced by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. IIBF releases the admit card for JAIIB on its official website one week before the scheduled date of examination.
Candidates can go through the details regarding the JAIIB exam on the given page.
Candidates appearing for the exam of Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers on 1st, 8th and 22nd November 2020 can download the JAIIB Admit card directly from the link provided below.
Download JAIIB Admit card 2020 – Here
Aspirants of various Government exams can check the link for updates on upcoming examinations.
How to Download JAIIB Admit Card 2020?
Those who are appearing for the JAIIB exam in November are required to download the JAIIB hall ticket a week before the exam. In order to download the IIBF JAIIB Admit Card candidates have to enter their Membership number and Captcha Code.
To successfully download JAIIB hall ticket, candidates have to lead in the following manner-
Steps to download JAIIB Admit Card 2020
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
Step 2 – On the left side of the home page find and select the ‘Examination/ Courses’ section.
Step 3 – A drop-down menu will open, select ‘Admit letters’ from the menu.
Step 4 – Click on Admit Card for JAIIB/ DB&F/ Specialist Officers Examination – November 2020
Step 5 – Enter Membership or registration number as login Id and provide the Edit profile password. (If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot password/ Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking a fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id).
Step 6 – Click on the submit button.
Step 7 – Save and download the JAIIB Admit Card 2020.
Details on IIBF JAIIB Admit Card-
After downloading the Junior Associate of IIBF Admit Card, candidates must check the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Membership Number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Address of the centre or venue of the exam
- Candidates Photograph
- Shift or time of the Exam
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions for examination
|Want to get through the competition and make it to the JAIIB Result? Refer to the links given below and excel with high scores in the JAIIB November exam-|
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card – Important Pointers
The IIBF has prescribed important information regarding JAIIB admit card on the official notice. The same is mentioned below-
- While registering for the examination/ course candidates will have provision to choose venue and examination time slot of his/her choice for each subject as per their preference on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates are required to take utmost care and precaution in selecting Centre, Venue and Time slot, as there is no provision to change the Centre, Venue and Time slot in the system. Hence no request for change of centre, venue and time slot will be entertained for any reason.
- After successful registration of examination, real-time Admit cards will be generated for the candidates. Candidates will be able to save, download and print JAIIB exam admit cards.
- Admit cards will also be sent to the email Id registered with the Institute.
- Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of admit card along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card in original.
- In the absence of a printed copy of JAIIB hall ticket and Original Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.
- The JAIIB hall ticket is valid only for the examination, dates and centre and venue mentioned in the admit card.
Aspirants preparing for JAIIB exam can check IIBF Exams page to know about the similar exams.
JAIIB Admit Card – Date
The table below highlights the important dates related to JAIIB Admit Card 2020-
|JAIIB Admit Card 2020|
|JAIIB Exam||1st, 8th, 22nd November|
|JAIIB Call Letter||One week before the exam date|
The exam pattern of JAIIB comprises an online examination divided into three papers of 100 marks each. Candidates are required to score at least 50 out of 100 marks in each paper to qualify the exam. Further details related to the exam pattern and topic-wise JAIIB Syllabus can be checked on the given link.
Candidates appearing for various bank exams can go through the links for information on the latest result –