JAIIB Result 2021-22- JAIIB result will be announced by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance which is the conducting body of JAIIB exam. Once the exam is conducted, IIBF releases JAIIB results on its official website.
JAIIB is conducted twice a year. The institute has scheduled the JAIIB November exam on 26th, 27th February and 6th March 2022. Further details on the JAIIB exam can be found on the linked page.
Candidates can expect the JAIIB Result 2022 in June. The result status will be made available on the IIBF official site.
This article aims to provide detailed information on JAIIB Result, important dates and scorecard, steps to check and download JAIIB results and JAIIB Cut off details.
|Want to get through the competition and make it to the JAIIB Result? Refer to the links given below and excel with high scores in the JAIIB November exam-|
JAIIB Result Date
Aspirants who wish to appear for the JAIIB exam must keep abreast with the relevant dates and details related to the result and JAIIB Final mark sheet. Hence mentioned below are the relevant dates of JAIIB Result-
|IIBF JAIIB Result 2021-22|
|JAIIB 2021-22||26th, 27th February and 6th March 2022|
|JAIIB Exam Result 2021-22||April 2022|
||To be announced after the exam is conducted|
JAIIB Result Important Pointers
Below given are the important information related to JAIIB result as mentioned in the official notice-
- Results notice of candidates will be hosted on the Institute’s website on the declaration of result, which can be downloaded by the candidates.
- Consolidated mark sheet for candidates completing examinations having more than one subject, will be available on the Institute’s website after the JAIIB result is declared.
- Candidates can download the JAIIB Marksheet after entering login credentials using their membership number and edit profile password.
- Final certificate: Digitally Signed Certificate will be issued to the candidates who have enrolled and passed the examination. The Certificate will be emailed to the email id of the candidate registered with the Institute, within 3 weeks from the date of declaration of result.
Aspirants willing to work in the banking and finance industry can check the links given below for relevant details-
Steps to Check JAIIB Result 2021-22
Candidates appearing for the exam in November are required to follow the steps given below to check and download the JAIIB exam result 2021-22.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Banking & Financ
Step 2 – On the home page click on ‘Examination & Course’ appearing on the left side of the screen.
Step 3 – From the dropdown menu, select the ‘ Result & Consolidated mark sheet’ option.
Step 4 – On the new window, search and click on the JAIIB Result link.
Step 5 – Select the examination, enter the membership number or registration number and give the password.
Step 6 – Click on the submit button.
Step 7 – The JAIIB scorecard and result will appear on the screen.
Step 8 – Check and download JAIIB result PDF for reference in future.
JAIIB Cut Off
For selection to Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Banker candidates are required to score the minimum JAIIB cut off marks as decided by the institute.
Check the links below for information on various aspects of JAIIB exam-
JAIIB Passing Criteria
As mentioned in the rules prescribed by the institute, candidates will be considered to have passed the JAIIB exam on fulfilling the following criteria –
- Minimum marks for pass in each subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination.
Time Limit for Passing JAIIB Exam
The Time Limit for Passing JAIIB Examination as prescribed by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance is as follows-
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates who are unable to pass the examination within the stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enrol themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credits for subjects they have passed earlier.
- The time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for the first attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears for any examination or otherwise.
Candidates appearing for the exam can directly check the JAIIB 2021-22 Result from the link provided below-
|JAIIB Result 2021-22||To be available soon|
|IIBF Official Website Link||iibf.org.in|
Candidates appearing for various bank exams can go through the links for information on the latest result –