The CAIIB Exam (Chartered Associate of India Institute of Bankers) is conducted by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) in order to provide advanced knowledge to the candidates necessary for better decision making covering risk, financial and general bank management.
It is a biannual exam, conducted twice a year. The CAIIB Exam in 2021 was postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Hence the exam is scheduled for 30th January, 6 February and 12th February 2022 respectively.
Since the CAIIB Exam recruits the finest minds to work in the banking sector, it has certain eligibility criteria. This article will give details about the eligibility criteria for the CAIIB Exam
|Candidates preparing for the Government Exams can find the following like useful|
CAIIB Eligibility Criteria 2021-2022
As per the notification by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, only those candidates that have passed the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) or Part-1 of the Associate Exam are eligible to appear for the CAIIB Exam.
Keeping in view of the above eligibility criteria we will specify the eligibility criteria for the JAIIB Exam.
As per the conditions set by the IIBF, only candidates who have been working in the banking and finance industry can apply for the JAIIB
Details related to JAIIB eligibility are mentioned below-
- Common candidates are not eligible for the JAIIB exam.
- The JAIIB exam is only for the candidates who are already serving as employees in the banking and finance industry.
- Only the candidates whose employers are members of the Institute fulfill the JAIIB eligibility.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post must have passed the 10+2 exam in any discipline or equivalent.
- The candidates, on the discretion of the institute, may be allowed to appear for the JAIIB exam even if they have not passed the 12th board exam. However, in such a case, candidates need the recommendation of the Manager or officer-in-charge of the bank.
- The subordinate staff of recognized Banking or Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
*Note: The Institute will consider the “First Physical Attempt” of the candidate at the examination as the first attempt for awarding the class. In other words, the candidate should not have attempted any of the subject/s pertaining to the concerned examination any time in the past and has to pass all the subjects as per the passing criteria and secure prescribed marks for awarding class.
Candidates re-enrolling for the examination after exhausting all permissible attempts as per the time limit rule will not be considered for the awarding class.
To know more about other IIBF exams, visit the linked article.
|JAIIB Exam||JAIIB Syllabus|
|JAIIB Admit Card||JAIIB Result|
|Competitive exam preparation strategies||SBI PO Syllabus|
|SSC CPO Cut Off||SSC CPO Results|