IBPS Clerk Exam Fee is the last step in the application procedure for the IBPS clerk examination. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges for the exam are payable from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021. This article talks about the details regarding IBPS clerk application fee.
For more details, refer to the linked article IBPS Clerk Exam.
|Check if you are eligible for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam and start your preparation now with the Free Online IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series!
Also, refer to the links given below and ace bank exams:
Mode of Payment for IBPS Clerk Exam Fee
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Fee can be paid online through:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
IBPS Clerk Exam Fee(Category-wise)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Rs. 175 /-|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs. 175 /-|
|Person with Benchmark Disability(PWBD)||Rs. 175 /-|
|Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)||Rs. 175 /-|
|For all others||Rs. 850 /-|
Essential Information for IBPS Clerk Fee Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the linked article for more details and updates about bank exams.