The IBPS RRB PO scorecard is referred to as the result with detailed scores that is released following the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Regional Rural Banks prelims. The objective of this selection process is to appoint a Probationary Officer (PO) in the regional rural banks across the nation.
Candidates must know that the IBPS RRB PO exam is conducted to appoint Officer Scale I in the Regional Rural Banks of the country. For information about the exam, the post and the recruitment process, candidates can visit the linked article.
|Applying for the upcoming IBPS RRB PO exam?
Start your preparation now with the Free Online IBPS RRB Mock Test Series.
Also, refer to the links given below and ace the upcoming IBPS RRB Officer Scale I exam:
Steps to Download the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2023
Candidates can check and download the scorecard on the official website of the IBPS by these simple steps:
- They are to visit the official website (ibps.in).
- Click on the option for the CRP- RRB (Common Recruitment Process- Regional Rural Bank.
- Click on the notification for the final scorecard of the respective scales- I, II or III.
- Enter their registration number, password and the displayed captcha code.
- They will be shown the scorecard/marks which they have obtained.
- Download the scorecard for future reference.
Apart from the Officer Scale I exam, IBPS RRB exam is also conducted for various other posts including the clerical cadre and the Specialist Officer posts. Candidates can learn in detail about these exams at the linked article.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Layout
The IBPS RRB PO scorecard 2023 reveals that for the position of a probationary officer, each candidate is required to partake in three exam rounds:
- The Preliminary Exam
- The Mains Exam
- The Interview Process
It is also crucial to keep in mind that these three phases are required to be cleared by a candidate in order to pass the Scale-I exam. For officers of Scale II and III, the candidate is required to clear two phases-
- The Mains Exam, which is a single examination, and
- The Interview Process
IBPS RRB PO Mains Scorecard
Although the prelims are very important for candidates to clear during their Scale I exam, the Mains exam for all three scales is perhaps the most important. The IBPS RRB PO scorecard reveals that the Mains question paper for all three scales carry a total of 200 marks each, which means that these phases in the exam pattern carry the most weightage. For the scorecard of the Mains exam on all three scales, it is vital to remember which subjects carry the most weightage and which areas should the candidates focus on.
The following details are mentioned on the final scorecard of the candidate:
- The name of the candidate.
- The registration and roll number of the candidate
- The category
- The post for which the candidate has applied
- The date of the examination
- The marks obtained on the Mains and on the interview
- The total marks obtained
- The status of qualification
- The appointment status of the candidate
Aspirants must check the details about the IBPS RRB PO Result to know the key aspects about the same at the linked article.
Some Important Dates related to the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard
The details for the IBPS RRB PO 2023 examination have not yet been released by the Committee. Following are the important dates of the 2022 examination. The IBPS RRB PO scorecard 2021 was issued after the Mains exam last year.
- The scorecard for the prelims examination was released on the 14th September 2022, for the probationary officer (PO) post.
- The Mains examination scorecard for the PO post was released on the 18th October 2022.
- The scorecard for shortlisted candidates for the PO post was released on the 01st January 2023.
- The final scorecard for the IBPS RRB examination for the Probationary Officer (PO) post is released on the 01st January 2023.
So, as can be understood from above mentioned points, the IBPS RRB PO is a very important nationwide examination for which lakhs of candidates compete with each other every year. A thorough understanding of IBPS RRB PO Mains scorecard will help the aspirants prepare strategically for this year’s exam.
|IBPS RRB Eligibility||IBPS RRB Clerk Result||IBPS RRB Preparation Tips|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online||IBPS RRB Salary||IBPS RRB Admit Card|
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS RRB PO Scorecard
When will the final IBPS RRB PO scorecard be released?
No specific date has been announced yet for IBPS RRB PO Exam 2023. However, the score is likely to be released in the third week of January 2023.
How many Scale I post candidates will be shortlisted?
For Scale I posts of the IBPS RRB PO Exam, 4500+ candidates will be shortlisted. They will then be posted in various regional rural banks across India.
Which information is important for an IBPS RRB candidate to remember for their scorecard?
The candidates should know their registration or roll numbers. They should also know their password or date of birth. They need to put in all this information while downloading the scorecard.