JK Bank announced opportunities in the banking sector with their recruitment notification which was rolled out on 27th October 2021. The date of application was further extended till 30th November 2021 as per the notification from the HR department of JK Bank, Srinagar. JK bank invited online applications to recruit candidates for Probationary Officer and Banking Associate posts.
JK Banking is one of the oldest banks in India that celebrated its 70 years in 2013. JK Banking is a private sector bank headquartered in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. Recently, JK Banking rolled out applications for Probationary officers and Banking Associates. Probationary officers are manager-level officers.
Banking Probationary Officers are trained in several banking procedures, including accounting, finance, investment, and billing. Bank Probationary Officers can further move to attain higher positions by giving examinations and interviews. A career in Banking is enriching and satisfying.
Aspirants can get details about the two main positions for which bank exams are conducted by referring to the links given below:
|Kickstart your J&K Bank and other banking sector examinations preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
JK Bank Recruitment General Information
|Organization||J & K Bank|
|Post||Probationary Officers / Banking Associates in J&K Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||Banking Associates — 25
Probationary Officer – 20
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website for Application||https://www.jkbank.com/others/common/jobs.html|
JK Bank Recruitment Important Dates
|Date of Recruitment notification on the official website||28th October 2021|
|Last Date for Application Submission||30th November 2021|
|Call Notification from JK Bank||To be announced|
|Examination Dates||To be announced|
Apart from the J&K Bank, various other Organizations and Banking Institutes hold examinations to recruit candidates into the banking sector. This includes SBI, IBPS, RBI and many others. Aspirants can get details about the recruitment process of such bank exams at the linked article.
Eligibility Details for JK Banking Recruitment
- Only Domicile candidates of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply for the post of Probationary Officer.
- Only permanent residents of Union Territory – Ladakh are eligible to apply for Banking Associate.
Candidates with graduation from a University recognized by the Government of India can apply for clerk and probationary officers. The candidate’s final result should be available before or on the day of application.
- Probationary Officers – 20 years to 32 years
- Banking Associates – 20 years to 30 years
Application Fee for J&K Application Form
- General Candidate fees: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST fees: Rs 800
- General Candidate fees: Rs. 800
- SC/ ST fees : Rs. 600
Online Application Process for JK Banking Recruitment
Candidates that fit into the eligibility criteria of the job can follow this procedure for online application.
- Log on to the official website of JK Bank: https://www.jkbank.com/
- Register yourself to the website by adding the required details under “New Registration.”
- After registration, candidates receive a registration number with a password.
- Use the information for filling up the application
- Complete the required fields click on the “Submit” button, and pay the application fees.
- Candidates receive further information on the examination and selection list.
Recruitment Process of JK Banking Probationary Officers and Banking Associates
Recruitment of JK Banking Probationary Officers and Banking Associates is done via a three-step process. First, candidates applying for JK Banking probationary officers are called for a written examination. The exams include preliminary and main exams.
- Preliminary Exams include sections on English language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude of 100 marks.
- Mains Exams include sections on English language, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General, Banking, Economy Awareness, and Data Analysis & Interpretation of 200 marks.
- Candidates who clear the written examination are shortlisted for the next interview round. The interview carries 100 marks with minimum qualifying marks of more than 40 per cent. Candidates are selected based on their written and interview marks.
Points To Note Before Applying to JK Banking Recruitment Job Listing
Candidates aspiring to work in the banking field can grab the opportunity to work as Probationary Officer or Banking Associate with the recent job listing from JK Banking. However, some points to note before application include
- Check on the eligibility criteria for applying to the jobs. This includes age, place of residence, and certification.
- It is also essential to prepare well for the preliminary and main examination by making a study plan and working on all the subjects.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get the required study material and preparation tips.
To learn more about the latest government exam updates, candidates can turn to BYJU’S for expert assistance.
|Other Related Links|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card||SBI Exams|
|RBI Exams||Insurance Exams|
|IBPS Exams||Bank Exam Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions on J&K Bank Recruitment
What are the age criteria for applying to the post of Probationary Officer at J&K Banking?
The age criteria for applying to the post of Probationary officer at JK Banking is between 20 to 32 years.
What is the recruitment process for J&K Banking jobs?
The J&K Banking recruitment process involves a three-step preliminary and main written examination procedure and an interview process.
How many Probationary Officer vacancies are released by the J&K Banking?
Jammu and Kashmir Banking has rolled out 20 Probationary Officer vacancies.
Is there an application fee for applying to J&K Banking Probationary Officers jobs?
Yes. The application fee for Jammu and Kashmir Banking Probationary officers for general category candidates is Rs. 1000 and Rs. 800 for SC/ST candidates.