RBI Assistant exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant in various branches and sub-offices of RBI. RBI Assistant Exam Application Form is expected to release soon. Aspirants can fill the application form on the official website.
This exam is conducted to fill up RBI Assistant vacancies in various cities mentioned below
|Bhopal||Guwahati||Kanpur & Lucknow||New Delhi|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi|
This article gives details about RBI Assistant Application Form. For more details on RBI Assistant Exam, refer to the linked article.
|Check if you are eligible for the RBI Assistant and start your preparation now with the Free Online RBI Mock Test!
Also, refer to the links given below and ace bank exams:
Pre-requisites to fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2023
- Before applying online, candidates should make sure that they possess the scanned copies of
- The photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under the Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and their mobile number that should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Application Procedure for RBI Assistant:
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register for application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Filling of Online Application for the Examination
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the linked article for more details and updates about bank exams.