For school going students, 12th Board Exams are the most significant component that shapes one’s career. Class 12th Board percentage is the criteria of many scholarships in further studies. The board exam score will form part of the C.V. in prospect, and it is regarded as an eligibility criterion for several Government jobs. Therefore, the students need to give their 100% in the 12th board examinations.
Now, let’s begin with how to prepare for 12th Board Exams Commerce. Students can follow the tips given below, subject wise
Accountancy is the primary subject in the Commerce stream. Therefore, the concepts of Accounting must be clear and should be on the fingertips. The paper should be accomplished with perfection. For instance, one must always provide narration under the Journal Entry, Balance Sheet must be drawn in a proper format, and separate working notes should be provided with the answer wherever needed.
- Journal Entry must be on the fingertips
- Prepare for the chapters like Company Accounts, Cash Flow Statements and Partnership firms as they carry around 60% in the paper
- Do not learn the formulas, comprehend them. For instance, formulae for the ratio analysis
- Not just the concept, formats of the Balance sheet, Trial Balance and Ledger certainly helps in fetching a good score. Make sure to present the answer in a proper format either of Balance Sheet, Ledger Accounts or Journals
- Accountancy requires more and more practice; consequently one must solve as many questions as they can
- Moreover, often students leave the theory part of Accounts which is fairly important as practical. Accordingly, cover the theory with the practical
- The answers must be backed by proper working notes wherever needed
From the practising point, T.S Grewal for class 12 Accountancy and D.K. Goel has been referred to as the best books for Accountancy.
|Important Topics in Accountancy:|
- Business Studies is a complete theoretical paper; therefore, it needs timely revision.
- During the revision, one must try to cover maximum chapters at the same time. For instance, after completing chapter 1, revise it. After completing chapter – 2, give revision to both chapter -1 and 2 as well and in the same manner, continue your revision. Possibly, you forget some points of chapter -1, but at least this way can showcase the true image of your preparation. So, involve such revision into your habit.
- Most of the Questions in Business Studies ask your opinions. “Do you agree with this statement”. Then you should also present your answer that begins with “I agree with this statement because”. Case studies are always scoring so give some practice.
|Important Topics in Business Studies:|
This subject demands from you to enhance your Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills. The concepts must be on your tips say it relationship between total product and marginal product or total fixed cost and average fixed cost.
- As the course of this subject is very wide so you should prepare handwritten notes for every chapter which are easy to understand and revise as well
- There are lots of diagrams in both Micro and Macro Economics; hence, one can practice drawing neatly labelled diagrams
- The paper of Economics mostly comprises of many differences between concepts and terms. So, you must prepare the differences very well and also try to present them only in a tabular form so that it can be distinguished neatly
- Also, practice previous year papers as it can assist you in identifying the pattern of questions and comprehending what examiner is asking
These are some of the tips on how to prepare for 12th Board Commerce exams which will surely help you to achieve 90+ marks in your 12th board Commerce exams.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S for getting the latest notification on ‘Tips to Score Good Marks in 12th Commerce Boards’ along with Commerce syllabus, marking scheme, sample papers, preparation tips and more.