Books To Be Followed
- Treat NCERT books like the bible as they are according to the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. CBSE board exams are entirely based on the prescribed syllabus.
- Various reference books are also available in the market which can be referred for more information.
- Some renowned reference books for class 12th Economics books are T.S. Grewal, T.R. Jain & V K Ohri and C B Sachdeva.
- Students must refer to BYJU’S Commerce Books to achieve 100% marks target.
- Class 12 Economics Syllabus
- Economics Sample Papers for Class 12
- Important Questions for Class 12 Economics
- Economics MCQs for 2020
Definitions & Meanings
- Definitions are to be understood properly with the logic and reasoning behind the concept.
- To get full marks you need to memorize the definitions after understanding them so that you can write them in the exam properly.
Distinguish Between Questions
- There are a lot of Distinguish Between questions which are to be written in tabular form.
- Do not forget to show the basis for differences.
Graphs, Tables And Formulas Hold Very Important Position
- In Economics Theories are supported by Tabular and Graphical representation along with the formulas which help us to understand the concepts of economics in an easy manner.
- Students should practice drawing graphs regularly so that they draw correct shapes of various curves all the time. Use a pencil for this purpose.
- Tables are very important and include calculations as well as the application of formulas. You should practice them along with graphs.
- Students should NOT mug up those formulas and should understand how that formula is derived and what purpose it is made for. Once you understand the formulas prepare a chapter wise formula sheet and revise them regularly.
- Special focus has to be given while practicing tables and graphs.
|Important Topics in Economics:|
- Numericals in Economics are very important for both Micro as well as Macroeconomics.
- A lot of questions are asked in the exam from chapters like the elasticity of demand and supply, Revenues and Costs, National income, etc
- Practicing them on a regular basis is the must for students.
- You should make your own chapter wise notes.
- Concepts which you find difficult to understand mark them with RED colour.
- If you get stuck while solving questions at some typical point you should note those typical points for later revision. It will help you later on in the exam.
- Bring together all your notes, practice registers and formula sheets and start revising as proper Revision is the key for success in any exam.
- Allocate the time available between all the chapters and start solving those questions which you found difficult to solve while practicing.
- Also revise those concepts which you found hard to understand and marked earlier.
Practice From Past Years’ Papers
- Solving past years’ examination papers is the key to success to every topper provided that is done keeping the time in mind.
- Get a past years’ paper, set your clock and solve that paper within 3 hours.
- This practice will help you to manage your time effectively during the examination and thus you will finish your exam in the allotted time.
- This practice gives you the idea about the pattern of questions, typology and methodology of how examiners set the question papers.
Solving Sample Papers Is A Great Idea
- Solving sample papers give a great chance to evaluate your level of understanding of the subject.
- There are a lot of sample papers available in the market from different publishers.
- Do not forget to solve BYJU’S Economics Sample papers for class 12th.