Shubham Chaudhary IAS
Food security, health, and education are the three agenda for Shubham Chaudhary IAS. She hails from Delhi. She worked as an Assistant Professor at Delhi University.
Till class 10th, Shubham Chaudhary studied in Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj. After 10th standard, she did her International Baccalaureate from the American School of Warsaw, Poland.
Later she did her BA (Hons) Economics from St. Stephen’s college. She completed her MA Economics from Delhi School of Economics. She worked at Citibank for one year, and later she joined as an Assistant Professor at Delhi University.
After this, she decided to pursue her goal of becoming an IAS officer. She started her UPSC preparation when she was working as an Assistant Professor at Delhi University.
She focused mainly on revising General Studies and current affairs for Prelims Examination. She read daily newspapers and magazines regularly.
Economics and Public Administration were her optional subjects for UPSC Mains examination. Before Prelims itself, she revised General Studies subjects 3-4 times along with optional subjects. Writing practice of some answers and mock tests also helped her in qualifying.
In her first attempt only she made her name through the reserve list. She was allocated to Indian Police Service (IPS) in her second attempt. She joined Sardar Vallabhbhai National Police Academy for training. In her third attempt, she got IAS.
Tips from Shubham Chaudhary IAS
- Aspirants can clear the UPSC Civil Services exam with thorough preparation.
- Aspirants should read a good sequence of books for core areas especially NCERT textbooks, newspapers and magazines.
- One should be thorough with the optional subjects for Civil Services Mains Exam.
- Aspirants should try to brush up General Studies subjects 3 to 4 times from the same books if possible.
- Some answer writing practice also helps the aspirants for UPSC Civil Services Exam.
Tune into byjus.com/free-ias-prep for more strategy articles and news on UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam
|Important books for Economics optional for UPSC IAS Mains|
|Ira Singhal: A Success Story in UPSC Civil Services|
|Meet 2016 IAS Topper Nandini K.R.|