CTET 2021 exam result was declared in March 2022. Candidates who have written the CTET 2021 exam can check their marksheets and certificates on the official website of CTET. The candidates who score 60% or more will be considered to have passed the CTET. More information regarding the qualifying marks and award of CTET certificate is given in the following section.
|Looking for study material to prepare for the upcoming Government Exams?
Refer to the links below and supplement your government exam preparation:
CTET Qualifying Marks and Award of Certificate
As per NCTE notification, candidates require 60% or more to pass the CTET examination. However, only qualifying for the CTET will not be enough to get recruited, as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment. Therefore, candidates should ensure that they score well in CTET and fulfil other eligibility criteria as well.
Candidates who belong to SC/ST,OBC etc may get concessions from school managements (Government, government aided and unaided, local bodies) in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- The validity period of the CTET certificate is lifetime for all categories.
- Candidates can write the CTET exam any number of times, as there is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- Candidates who have already qualified CTET may also write the exam again in order to improve their scores.
Download the CTET marksheets and certificates from the Digilocker
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will provide marksheets and qualifying certificates to candidates in digital format. The marksheets and eligibility certificates are digitally signed and are legally valid as per the IT Act of the Government of India. For additional security, marksheet and certificate will contain an encrypted QR code, which can be scanned and verified using the DigiLocker application.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download their CTET marksheets and certificates from digilocker.
- Visit the DigiLocker website, i.e. digilocker.gov.in.
- Login with your registered mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- After logging in, select the Get More Now/Get Issued Documents option.
- Choose Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Select Teacher Eligibility Test marksheet or certificate.
- Enter your roll number and opt for the year.
- Select the checkbox then click on ‘Get Document’.
After completing the steps given above, the required document will be saved into the Issued Documents tab. Before visiting the DigiLocker website to download the certificate and mark sheet, a candidate should ensure that his/her Aadhaar number is linked with the Digilocker account.