Every year in December/January and June/July, the Indian Navy publishes advertisements for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR). The Indian Navy SSR Application Form is released on the official government website of the Indian Navy.
Selected candidates for SSR undergo basic training for 22 weeks at INS Chilka, which is followed by professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. A candidate is assigned a specific type of branch or trade based on the service requirement.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
Indian Navy AA SSR Application Form 2023
The Indian Navy SSR Application Forms are made available on the official government site of the Indian Navy from the date of advertisement in the newspapers. The Indian Navy SSR and AA application forms are put out for the year’s respective batch and type of entry.
Important things to remember—
- Candidates need to fill the application form in capital letters with one recent passport size photograph pasted in the top right corner.
- Candidates also need to attach one spare recent passport-size photo with their name written on the reverse side. Note that, in the absence of a recent photograph, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one type of entry need to submit separate applications.
- Applicants can fill out only one form for a particular entry.
- It is crucial to clearly indicate the choice of entry on the application form.
- Candidates applying for AA and SSR, MR, MUS need to address to the authority promulgated.
- Applicants should avoid agents who falsely promise them of getting them a job in the Indian Navy.
- Candidates should not rely on any agent for the dispatch of applications. The Indian Navy receives applications only through the Ordinary Post.
- Indian Navy SSR Application Forms received through speed post/ registered post or couriers are rejected.
- Shortlisting of candidates for SSR/MR/NMR application is based on the percentage of higher education.
The candidates can go through the relevant topics useful for their upcoming exams from the links provided below:
|Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern
|Indian Navy SSR Books
|Indian Navy Posts
|Indian Navy SSR Study Material
Must-Have documents to fill Indian Navy SSR Application Form
- Candidates need to punch and firmly tie the following documents with a strong thread to the Indian Navy SSR and AA application form in the sequence stated below—
- Completed application form with a spare recent passport size photograph.
- Self-attested copies of the following certificates—
- Matric /equivalent certificate for date of birth verification
- Mark sheet and certificate of Diploma/Higher Board examination/ Matriculation as applicable.
- Domicile certificate
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms.
- Candidates need to affix Rs. 10/- stamp on one envelope and submit one envelope without the stamp along with the application form.
- Candidates need to note the colour specifications of the envelopes—white colour envelop is for AA entry and brown colour envelope is for SSR/MR/NMR entry.
- On the envelope containing the application, candidates should clearly mention—the type of entry, the state, exam percentage, and name of the exam passed. For instance: AA(130BATCH)-KERALA-65%-(10+2 Science), or SSR (2/2011 BATCH) -HARYANA- 76% – (10+2 Science)
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Apart from this, to get the latest exam updates, study material, notes, and other relevant information, candidates can turn to BYJU’S for help and get expert assistance.
|Government Exams after 12th
|Upcoming Bank Exams