Every year the recruitment cell of the Rajasthan Police Department conducts the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment exam. A notification has been released recently by Rajasthan Police about the post vacancies.
The candidates were invited to fill out the RPSC online application form from 3rd February 2022 to 28th February 2022. There are three steps the candidates have to go through to fill up the application form-login, application form, and payment of the application fee. The successful submission depends on the last stage, Rajasthan Police constable Exam fees.
Therefore, candidates should know details regarding the exam fee, such as the amount, date of payment, modes of payment, etc.
For more details about the eligibility, vacancies, application process, etc., candidates can check out the Rajasthan Police Constable Notification page.
Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
Steps to pay the exam fee for Rajasthan Police Constable
The candidate willing to apply for this post can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website (recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Click on the tab ‘Login.’
- Go to New Registration, or you can directly go to the website through the link (sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register).
- Create SSO ID with a password on the official page of the website.
- All the required information must be appropriately filled out while submitting the application form online.
- The application number will flash on the screen; it is recommended that candidates save it for future use.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and photograph. The signature size should be between 20 to 50 Kb, and that of the picture should be 50 to 100 Kb in size.
- Now the option for paying the application fee will come on the screen.
- Candidates need to choose their convenient mode and complete the payment.
- An E-receipt will be generated and should be present there on the screen.
- Save the copy or take a print-out of the application for future requirements.
Given below are a few other related links for the Rajasthan Police Constable exam:
Mode of Payment
Candidates need to pay the Rajasthan Police Constable exam fee 2022 online. The gateway for the payment of the fees will be present at the final stage of the application. Candidates are advised to note the costs according to their category while paying. The payment options are:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards
- Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/ Maestro/Master)
- Credit Card
Candidates are advised to be careful while paying the fees and wait until the “Transaction Successful” message flashes on the screen.
Category-wise Exam Fee
The exam fee for Rajasthan Police Constable is different for different categories. The amount is as given below:
Important Information Regarding Payment of Fees
- No refund will be done once the fee is paid online.
- If the online transaction is not completed successfully, the candidates are advised to log in again and pay the fees online.
- The candidate should print E-receipt after the payment. If the e-receipt has not been generated, the transaction may not be successful.
- To ensure data security after completing the transaction, candidates should close the browser window.
Candidates must note that the application will not be valid until the payment is made. Therefore, while making the payment, the candidates should cautiously insert their details, e.g., card number, amount, OTP, etc.
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Furthermore, aspirants can visit BYJU’S for the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Fees
Is there an alternative application process other than applying online through the official website?
Candidates are advised to apply online and pay the fees through the official website (recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in/). Candidates can also apply through the ‘e-Mitra kiosk’ operated by the State Government.
Are there any additional charges in the application fee?
The candidate must pay the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam fees according to their category. If the candidates are using the self-service kiosk, they have to pay an additional charge of Rs. 26.
What happens if the gateway is stuck during the payment?
If the website crashes, the payment gateway will be stuck. However, the application is saved if the candidate is already registered with the website. Then, the candidate has to log in again and start the payment.
Does the candidate need to pay twice if they clear the written test?
The Rajasthan Police constable exam fee needs to be paid only once while filling the application. Therefore, the candidates who pass the written exam and appear in the second round do not need to pay any extra fee for the application.