How do you read a Kuznet ratio?

Kuznet ratio is a measurement of the ratio of income going to the highest-earning households (usually defined by the upper 20%) to income going to the lowest-earning households, which is commonly measured by either the lowest 20% or lowest 40% of income. You can read about the Kuznets Curve – Explanation of the Kuznets curve, its Criticisms in the given link.

Further readings:

  1. Inflation in Economy- Types of Inflation, Inflation Remedies [UPSC Notes]
  2. Indian Economy Notes For UPSC Exam [Download PDFs]

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published.

*

*