The GIC Assistant Manager result will be available on the General Insurance Corporation’s official website. The registered applicants are subjected to a two-step selection procedure that included an online written exam followed by a personal interview. The online exam and personal interview rounds would have separate results. The final merit list will be based on the combined result of both rounds.
Aspirants who want to appear for the exam should check the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Syllabus before applying for the exam. In this article, we will cover the steps to calculate marks and download results.
Learn about the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Exam Books, in the attached link.
|Compliment the competition of the vast GIC Assistant Manager Syllabus with the following-|
GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Written Exam Result
The first stage of the recruitment procedure is the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 online written test. Candidates would have to take 150 marks online test that included both objective and descriptive questions. To be eligible for the next rounds, you must complete all sections of the questions. Candidates who score at or above the GIC Assistant Manager cut-off will be chosen for the interview phase.
|GIC Assistant Manager 2022: Results Overview|
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)|
|Posts||Assistant Manager Scale-I|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Online Written Test||To be Announced|
|Written Exam Result Date||To be Announced|
|Interview||To be Announced|
|Overall Result||To be Announced|
Candidates can download the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Admit Card, from the linked article.
Steps to Check the GIC Assistant Manager Result 2022:
Candidates can follow the steps below to get their GIC Asst. Manager result 2022.
- Go to the official GIC website.
- Select the ‘Result-2022‘ notice.
- Input your login information such as registration number and password.
- Check the Cut-Off Marks and save the GIC Assistant Manager Exam Result for future reference.
Find the detail of various Insurance Exams in the linked article.
Steps to Calculate the Marks for GIC Assistant Manager Exam 2022
Candidates can estimate their GIC Assistant Manager test results by following the methods outlined below. The estimated scores will provide the candidates with a sense of their chances of being selected for the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 recruiting process.
- The GIC Assistant Manager written exam is of a total of 150 marks across all streams.
- In the objective part of the test, each question is worth one mark, but descriptive questions are worth ten marks each.
- There will be a 0.25 mark will be deducted for incorrect responses.
- Check your answers from the official answer key.
- Add the right answers and deduct the wrong ones from the total.
- Calculate the total marks, this will give an estimate of the total score of the candidate in the exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Online Written Exam
The minimal qualifying scores for the GIC Assistant Manager written exam are mentioned below according to the candidate’s category. Candidates must get this number of marks in order to advance in the recruiting process.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General & OBC||60%|
GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Group Discussion and Interview
Candidates who pass the written test will be invited for a personal interview to examine their practical skills. The applicants’ body language, confidence, professionalism, and skills will be evaluated. Candidates can view the final GIC Assistant Manager result by following the steps outlined above.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the final Merit List
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General & OBC||60%|
|GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Cut-Off||GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Notification|
|GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Eligibility||GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Exam Pattern|
|Bank Exams||IBPS RRB Exam|
GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Merit List
Based on the overall score of the candidates in both rounds of the GIC Assistant Manager recruiting process, candidates meeting the cut-off marks will be considered successful. The names of only such candidates will be put on a merit list based on their scores. Candidates will get the GIC Assistant Manager result and merit list on the official website.
GIC Assistant Manager 2022: Key Points
- Candidates are invited for document verification after the final result of the GIC Assistant manager is announced.
- After the authorities have validated the candidate’s documents, they will be assigned to a probation term based on the stream chosen by the candidate.
- The General Insurance Corporation’s GIC Assistant. Manager result 2022 is the ultimate statement for everyone. Candidates are not permitted to file an appeal against the GIC Assistant Manager’s final result.
- In case of a tie in results: one of the following is used to resolve the tie-
- If there is a tie in the GIC Assistant Manager final result, the written test results are compared, and the candidate with the higher score is granted a higher ranking.
- If the applicants scored similarly in both the written test and the interview, their graduation grades will be compared.
- If the tie still holds, the candidate who is the most senior in age is given precedence.
Know about the various government exams conducted in the country by visiting the linked article. For more information on such exams, follow BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Questions about GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Results
When will the GIC Assistant Manager 2022 Result be released?
Where can I see the result for GIC Assistant Manager Exam Results?
How can I compute my GIC Assistant Manager results?
Is there a negative marking system in the GIC Assistant Manager examination?
What criteria will be used to announce the GIC Assistant Manager Results?
|Other Exams Related Links|
|IBPS PO Salary||SSC CGL Question Paper|
|Reasoning Ability||SBI Clerk Cut Off|
|IBPS SO Result||SSC Age Limit|
|Government Exams||SSC JE Notification|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS Apply Online|