SSC CGL examination is one of the prestigious examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to fill up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. This examination is a great opportunity for many govt. Job aspirants across the country as thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments.
The total tentative vacancy is 7035 in 2019 and 8539 in 2020 as of February 2021. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the CGL Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
Lakhs of candidates across the country attempt this examination every year to attain the above mentions positions in various Govt. Departments. SSC CGL 2022 notification is expected to release in the month of January 2022. Aspirants can fill the application form on the official website.
This article gives information about the application procedure for SSC CGL Examination. Find out information related to SSC CGL examination from the links given below:
|SSC CGL Books||SSC CGL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL Qualifications||SSC CGL Vacancy|
|SSC CGL Exam Fee||SSC CGL Age Limit|
Application Procedure for SSC CGL:
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
One Time Registration
- The One-Time Registration process requires filling up of the following information:
- Basic details
- Additional and contact details
- Candidates must be cautious while making One Time Registration because ‘Basic Details’ can be changed only twice.
- Candidates are required to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2021.
Images of Part-I (One Time Registration) is given below:
Filling of Online Application for the SSC CGL Examination
- Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the application form of SSC CGL 2021.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be filled automatically from your One-time Registration Data, which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left-hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
- Choose three exam centres and select them in the order of precedence.
- The candidate is required to upload a photograph and signature as mentioned by Staff Selection Commission.
- Requirements for photograph:
- It should not be older than three months from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination
- JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB)
- Image dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph.
- Requirements for signature:
- JPEG format (10 to 20 KB)
- Image dimension: 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Preview and verify the information provided by you.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take a printout of the application form for their own records.
Images of Part-II (Filling of Online Application) is given below:
Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully before filling the SSC CGL 2022 application form. It is advisable to apply early to avoid last time rush. Provide genuine information and valid documents. If not found genuine, you will be not only blocked from giving the exam but future exams of SSC too.