SSC CGL Exam Fee is the last step in the application procedure for the SSC CGL examination. The fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. The fee payable during the application for the exam is Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Have in-depth knowledge about SSC CGL Exam from the links given below:
|SSC CGL Books||SSC CGL Exam Pattern|
|SSC CGL Qualifications||SSC CGL Vacancy|
|SSC CGL Cut Off||SSC Preparation|
|SSC Exam Date||SSC CGL Syllabus|
Mode of Payment for SSC CGL Exam Fee
Fee can be paid online through:
- BHIM UPI
- Net Banking
- by using Visa
- RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- In cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
|Note: (Fee payment through offline mode)
Candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 6th February 2021. The Challan has to be generated by the bank before 11.30 PM on 4th February 2021.
SSC CGL Exam Fee Exemption
The following candidates are exempted from fee payment for the SSC CGL examination as per the SSC CGL Notification :
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- ESM eligible for reservation
- Persons with disability (PwD)
|Exam Fee for SSC CGL (Category-wise)|
|2.||Other Backward Classes||100/-|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||100/-|
|4.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||nil|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||nil|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||nil|
|8.||All Female candidates||nil|
Some Essential Details for SSC CGL Fee Payment
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in the ESM category and fee concession.
- Applications that remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- No request for consideration and fee payment can be made after the specified period in the notification.
- Once the exam fee is paid, it shall not be refunded and also it will not be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Candidates can check SSC CGL page for further details.
Find out information related to SSC Exams from the links given below: