Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Junior Engineering (JE) Examination for recruitment in various Government departments. This article will share brief details related to the application form of SSC JE Examination. Aspiring candidates can learn more about the different SSC Exams in the given link.
SSC JE Application Form – Procedures
The complete procedure for filling the Application form for SSC JE examination is given in the Annexure III of the official notification of SSC JE Examination.
There are two parts involved in the process of filling the online application form of SSC JE Examination. The 1st part is One time registration and the 2nd part is the filling of the online application form.
SSC JE One time registration – 1st Part
- For One-Time Registration, click on the Register Now link provided in the Login Section on the official website of SSC.
- To complete one time registration, candidates have to fill in the basic details, contact details, additional details and complete the declaration part.
- To avoid any inadvertent mistakes in the filling up of the form, few critical details like date of birth, fathers name, mothers name, aadhar number, etc have to be entered twice.
- The password and registration number will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- All the saved details of the registration process will be deleted if the process of registration is not completed within 14 days.
- Read the Declaration carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click on I Agree.
- Upon clicking Final Submit different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- A sample screen shot given on the above processes is shared in the official notification of the SSC JE examination.
SSC JE Online Application Form – Part II
- The official notification gives extensive instructions on the photograph that must be used while filling the online application form.
- Using your Registration Number and password login into the online system.
- Click on Apply link in the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination Section under Latest Notifications tab.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in all the details of the application form, it also seeks information about the choice of examination centre, education details, age relaxation details if required, postal address, permanent address and host of other details.
- After completion and submission of application form, proceed to make fee payments and many different options are given like Netbanking, BHIM UPI, RuPay Debit card etc.
For complete and extensive details on filling up the SSC JE Application form, candidates are advised to check the official notification given by SSC.
|SSC JE||SSC JE Notification 2020-21 Out for 887 Vacancies|
|SSC JE Results – JE Paper I and Paper II||SSC JE Admit Card 2022|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Dates||SSC JE Cut Off|
|SSC JE Apply Online||SSC JE Exam Date|
|SSC JE Syllabus||SSC Mock Tests|