Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Junior Engineering (JE) Examination for recruitment in various Government departments. This article will share brief details related to the application fees of SSC JE Examination. Aspiring candidates can learn more about the different SSC Exams in the given link.
- Candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs 100/- only (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Ex-servicemen, Persons with disabilities, Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Women candidates eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC.
- If the fee is not received by SSC, the status of the Application Form is shown as Incomplete and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form.
SSC JE Examination 2021-22 Fees – Mode of Payment
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances, nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Fees can be paid through cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan, RuPay Credit or Debit card, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or BHIM UPI, or Net Banking.
SSC JE Examination 2021-22 Fees – Last Dates
- Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank.
- The start and last dates for SSC JE 2021-22 Examination will be announced after the release of the notification.
SSC JE Examination 2021-22 Fees Payment – Status
- The status of fee payment can be verified at the Payment Status link provided in the candidate’s login screen.
- Applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
SSC JE Examination – Pattern
- The SSC JE Exam consists of 2 papers. Paper-I is a computer based examination and Paper – II is a descriptive type paper. The Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. For each wrong answer in Paper-I, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- Students will have to answer General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Awareness Paper. Both these sections will have 50 questions for a maximum of 50 marks. The candidates will be required to attempt the General Engineering part on the basis of their educational qualification, in the online application form.
- SSC JE Paper-II is a written based examination.