The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced the results for ICSE class 10th and ISC class 12th today at 3:00 PM. Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website(www.cisce.org) or through SMS.This year, Ananya Maity from Heritage School Kolkata tops ISC exam (Class 12th) with 99.5%.
Every year, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) organizes 3 examinations named as, the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) for Class 10 examination, the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for Class 12 examination and the Certificate in Vocational Education (CVE) Year 12.
This year the CISCE board scheduled the ISC exam 2017 to begin on 30th january and ICSE exam 2017 to begin on March 10. Previous year the result was declared on 6 May 2016. In total around 1,68,591 students appeared for the ICSE and ISE exam 2016. The pass percentage for ICSE exam 2016 was seen to be 98.50% while the pass percentage for ISC exam 2016 was seen to be 96.46%.
How to check ICSE, ISC results?
Results can be checked individually in CISCE website, as well as through SMS.
Steps for checking results online:
- Logon to the official website cisce.org or examresults.net.
- Click on the results tab.
- Enter the course code (ICSE class 10 results 2017 or ISC class 12 results 2017)
- Enter the Candidate UID(roll number) and captcha.
- Click Submit.
- Download the ICSE class 10 results 2017 or ISC class 12 results 2017.
After downloading make sure to take printout for further reference.
Steps for checking results through SMS:
- Type ICSE or ISC followed by your seven digit unique ID code(roll number).
- Send the message to 09248082883
Now the students can have digital versions of their marksheet which they can access anytime, anywhere. For the digital version of the marksheet open an account with “http://digilocker.gov.in and give your mobile number and follow the steps thereafter”.