Welcome to the BYJU’s Civil Services Hub. Preparing for the prestigious Indian Civil Services examination is a demanding, yet deeply enriching experience. It is an examination that aims to choose the best talent for a career in public service. Aspirants who begin this journey, naturally find themselves having many questions and few answers. Questions that abound in their minds include,
- “How do I start my preparation?”
- “What are the books and sources recommended to cover General Studies (GS)?”
- “How do I choose an optional?”
- “Is 1 year enough to clear this exam?”
- “How do I cover current affairs when the syllabus is so vast?”
In fact, a good period of 3-4 months of valuable study time can easily be wasted away if such questions are not answered at the beginning of a preparation cycle. Thus, specifically responding to the needs of the examination, we at BYJU’s have launched a website which brings together all the UPSC related news, current affairs notes, video based lectures on trending topics in the news, exam strategy focussed articles and much more in a single and convenient space for you to browse at leisure and read in a way that you won’t forget.
What You will find here?
- Complete UPSC Exam syllabus
- Daily and Comprehensive News Analysis
- Video lectures on Trending Topics
- Sample question papers across Prelims and Mains
- In-depth analysis of Issues under the ‘Issues in News’ (IIN Section)
- Topic-specific articles from the GS Syllabus
- Strategy Articles that can help formulate a study plan along with tips and tricks to crack the exam
- List of NCERT and other reference books etc.
- Getting timely UPSC notifications
UPSC Exam Preparation
UPSC NCERT Notes
(Preparation for Prelims & Mains)
Answer Writing Practice
UPSC Current Affairs
We wish you all the very best during this journey, and hope that together, your dreams of joining the civil services come true! For more on the exclusive and comprehensive tablet learning program from BYJU’s, contact: +91- 9980837187; Email: email@example.com.
Geography and IR through Maps
Current Affairs: June 2016 Roundup
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Economic Survey 2015-16 Webinar Part 1