The Central Bank of India declared the online test results for the Specialist officer posts on April 12, 2022. The SO interview was held from April 25 to April 30, 2022. The final results of the Central Bank of India SO interview are expected to be released soon. All information related to the SO interview results will be updated here. Candidates can also check the official website of the Central Bank of India for updates on SO interview results (2022-23).
Candidates who are preparing for PSC, Bank and other Government exams can refer to the links given below.
|This Day in History||AIR Spotlight|
|Daily Current Affairs||Gist of Yojana|
|Banking Awareness||Government schemes|
|Daily News Analysis||Sansad TV for UPSC|
Central Bank of India SO Final Results 2022-23
The SO online test was held on 22 January, 2022. The Central Bank of India released the results of the Specialist Officer online test on 12 April, 2022. The Central bank of India published a list of provisionally selected candidates for the SO interview on its official website. Candidates who get shortlisted for the interview should consider the following points:
- After publishing the results of the online test, the bank invites provisionally selected candidates for document verification to its regional or zonal offices.
- Candidates have to opt for a centre for document verification and interview. The centre has to be chosen from the list provided by the bank on its website.
- After selecting the centre, the candidate should email the details of the centre to [email protected] and the respective Nodal Officer before the last date given in the notice released by the bank.
- The Central Bank of India invited the shortlisted candidates (SO 2022-23) for document verification on 18 April, 2022. Candidates should take the following for document verification: 10th passing certificate, educational and work experience certificate, caste certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
- Candidates should report at the zonal or regional office at 9.30 am along with 4 passport size colour photographs, original documents and two sets of self attested xerox copies of the documents.
- Candidates should also carry the original of all the documents in order to check the veracity of the information submitted on the date of document verification.
How to Download the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Exam Results?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) exam results.
- Visit the official website of theCentral Bank of India i.e. centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ icon on the homepage of the official website.
- Search for Specialist Officer Results in various Streams (2022-23) and click on the link.
- A new page will appear. Candidates should login using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Candidates should download and save the PDF for future reference.
Candidates preparing for other bank exams can go through the links given below.